Windows 10: An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

Discus and support An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier last year I had started getting odd BSOD's when playing games even though before I had been just fine, I had been told by someone on here that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by daniel pliego, Jan 10, 2024.

1. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

Earlier last year I had started getting odd BSOD's when playing games even though before I had been just fine, I had been told by someone on here that ene.sys had to do with some sort of rgb drivers on my system. I had removed several programs that I was aware had some sort of rgb control, uninstalled gpu drivers and reinstalled them on my own, and other fixes I cant currently recall. Since then I have had a new BSOD today while I was playing Warframe and changing settings, my thinking is that it might be temp problems so I have just decided to leave settings at the lowest but I have the crash

:)

daniel pliego, Jan 10, 2024

2. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

This was probably caused by the following module:
    qcamain1.sys (Qcamain10x64+0x108678)

Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 (0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: qcamain1.sys .

Google query: qcamain1.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

Using WhoCrashed I found this thread: Redirecting however without
    solution, locked.

I did get BSOD almost everytime I moved the laptop.

This worked for me:

unscrew wifi module, push a little into the socket. Screw in. DONE

Horus-3-Echo, Jan 10, 2024
  3. HDMI Display causes BSOD, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi, thanks for patiently waiting, as per checking here you have an issue with igdkmd64.sys which is the Intel Graphics Driver Kernel Mode 64-bit, for this issue kindly follow the steps from this link: https://www.drivers.com/update/pc-fix-tips/igdk....

If none will work from the above solution, I suggest doing an in-place upgrade wherein it will upgrade the device to the latest version and repair all issues without deleting any files, kindly follow the steps from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for... n-windows-11/4d469147-2747-4dcb-88a4-aae9273a4500

Lester BernardReyes, Jan 10, 2024
  4. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 10, 2024
Thema:

An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

1. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys... - Similar Threads - old issue came

2. BSOD CAME BACK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CAME BACK: Hi BSODS back so I dont know what to do, last night I remove Nvidia HD Audio because its causing bsod to my laptop and now its back, I used DDU multiple times tried different versions of GPU Drivers and still cant play. Mainly valorant and Genshin but i think 1650 ti works...
  3. BSOD CAME BACK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CAME BACK: Hi BSODS back so I dont know what to do, last night I remove Nvidia HD Audio because its causing bsod to my laptop and now its back, I used DDU multiple times tried different versions of GPU Drivers and still cant play. Mainly valorant and Genshin but i think 1650 ti works...
  4. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...: Earlier last year I had started getting odd BSOD's when playing games even though before I had been just fine, I had been told by someone on here that ene.sys had to do with some sort of rgb drivers on my system. I had removed several programs that I was aware had some sort...
  5. An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An old issue came back up BSOD Whea_Uncorrectable_error seemingly being caused by ene.sys...: Earlier last year I had started getting odd BSOD's when playing games even though before I had been just fine, I had been told by someone on here that ene.sys had to do with some sort of rgb drivers on my system. I had removed several programs that I was aware had some sort...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR most probably caused by genuine intel sys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR most probably caused by genuine intel sys: Hi. Just got a BSOD while gaming. Please help me find what caused the error and what could i do to fix it. Here's the bugcheck: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  7. Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys

Frequent BSOD - WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error with either the hal.dll OR rt64.sys: Hi all, I've tried a lot of solutions on my own / researched in order to fix this problem and I can't seem to figure it out. The error occurs often when I am streaming games or using zoom. I can't explain what the catalyst is for the issue but it will occur anywhere...
  8. hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again

hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR again: Hello all! So, to give some context, I had a BSOD two weeks ago and opened a thread here for some support, this is the thread:...
  9. hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

hal.dll causing BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello all! Yesterday I was playing some videogames in my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 and suddenly I had this BSOD crash in my computer. At first I thought it was just a one time thing but when the PC restarted it appeared again and again after some time. I've found it could be...
  10. BSOD came back up with with "Bad_System_Config_Info"

BSOD came back up with with "Bad_System_Config_Info": Today I was messing with my computer (windows 10) trying to get my pc to use all 4 Processors and all 8 gigs of ram and when I went to go restart my pc it came back up with with "Bad_System_Config_Info" .(I did it because since i did a windows update a few months ago it has...