Windows 10: “An operating system wasn’t found.” Pls help

Discus and support “An operating system wasn’t found.” Pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i turn the desktop on, it takes me to a screen with text that says “An operating system wasn’t found. Try disconnecting and drives that don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RJayGamingNinety, Jan 18, 2019.

1. “An operating system wasn’t found.” Pls help

When i turn the desktop on, it takes me to a screen with text that says “An operating system wasn’t found. Try disconnecting and drives that don’t contain an operating system.

Press any key to restart”

I press a key and new text apears saying “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key”

I then press a key again and the first text appears and so on.

:)

RJayGamingNinety, Jan 18, 2019
  2. LionHeart1974, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows 10 operating system

Hi, Dexter.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know what you're doing when this error occurred. If you were booting your Windows when the issue happened, refer on this
    article for troubleshooting steps.

Looking forward on your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 18, 2019
  4. “An operating system wasn’t found.” Pls help

An operating system wasn´t found. I tried to make a new clean installation wich should delete everything but the installation couldn´t complete due to an error.

Hi!

My win10 installation did work badly. I tried to make a new clean installation wich should delete everything but the installation couldn´t complete due to an error.

Looks to me that there´s no operatings systemon the disk and the disk is the only drive to select for boot order in BIOS.

Have I lost my ASUS Eee PC 1225B?

Do I have to install a new disk with the Windows 10 in the PC?

Lasse

OP - An operating system wasn´t found

Lasse Lukkarinen, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

“An operating system wasn’t found.” Pls help

1. “An operating system wasn’t found.” Pls help - Similar Threads - “An operating system

2. An operating system wasn’t found error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    An operating system wasn’t found error in Windows 11/10: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix An operating system wasn’t found error in Windows 11/10. This error prevents your Windows device from booting up properly, leaving users searching for solutions to restore their operating system’s functionality. Fix An operating system...
  3. “An operating system wasn’t found” and deleting all files from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “An operating system wasn’t found” and deleting all files from laptop: Hello,I have an old HP Pavilion g6 laptop from 9 years ago that I want to recycle. I started the process through Windows 10 of resetting the laptop and wiping all of my data from it. However, I received error messages during the reset process, so it never completed. I took a...
  4. “An operating system wasn’t found” and deleting all files from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “An operating system wasn’t found” and deleting all files from laptop: Hello,I have an old HP Pavilion g6 laptop from 9 years ago that I want to recycle. I started the process through Windows 10 of resetting the laptop and wiping all of my data from it. However, I received error messages during the reset process, so it never completed. I took a...
  5. “An operating system wasn’t found” and deleting all files from laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. An operating system was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An operating system was not found: Hello Yesterday I turned on my computer , turned it off , tried to boot from an external hard drive with windows 7 installed I was gonna check if it works and turned out it was crashingI was gonna format it using diskpart ,when again turned on my computer with the external...
  7. Operating system wasn’t found

in Windows 10 Customization
    Operating system wasn’t found: When I turn on my computer how can I avoid getting the message “An operating system wasn’t found press any key to restart” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-wasnt-found/e68e6075-889c-4ac0-91cb-326be403600b
  8. No Operating System Found (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Support
    No Operating System Found (Please Help): Ok, so a while back when the Windows 10 Upgrade had popped up on my computer, I upgraded with no problem at all. I wanted to do a factory restore in order to clean up my laptop completely, however while updating, the power went out and the computer shut off. Logging back on,...
  9. An operating system wasn’t found after Windows 10 upgrade attempt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An operating system wasn’t found after Windows 10 upgrade attempt: I have a Dell e6510 that was running Windows 7 Pro. I received the windows 10 upgrade after reserving a copy a few weeks back. Before the updated I made sure my windows update was up to date. I kicked off the upgrade to Windows 10 and left for work. (I figured everything...
  10. Operating system not found

in Windows 10 Support
    Operating system not found: I have Sony Vaio I7, 8Gb memory. I do not have OS backup disk. I upgraded from 8 to 8.1 and then to 10. It has been running great. No problems. Use Kaspersky Internet Security. I shut down computer normally this morning. I powered back on this evening and there was a frown...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an operating system wasnt found cosa fare