Windows 10: an option to have an app/program come on screen x

Discus and support an option to have an app/program come on screen x in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I work with multiple screens, sometimes not all screens have to be on for my work. If I open a program, it may be that it opens on the screen that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GijsGG, Dec 1, 2022.

1. GijsGG Win User

an option to have an app/program come on screen x

I work with multiple screens, sometimes not all screens have to be on for my work. If I open a program, it may be that it opens on the screen that is off. Which is perfect that windows remember thisWith some programs the move function does not work to another screen. I think it is a great option if there is also a choice to screen 1,2,3

:)

GijsGG, Dec 1, 2022

2. x-box app

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you that you are facing this issue.

Please answer this questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Is the issue specific to this app?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the
    Microsoft account to check if this helps.

You will be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Windows Store Apps. Once this is done check the status.

Open the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View All.

Click on “Windows Store Apps” troubleshooter to fix problems with Windows Store Apps. Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Settings, Mail and Store Apps keep popping up

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the current status.

Let’s try simple steps and check if that helps. I suggest you to uninstall the ‘’Windows tab’’ and check if that helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, locate for the programs and uninstall it.
    Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 1, 2022
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Window apps comes back after Deleting

Hi Michelle,

I would suggest to kindly check again if the computer is connected to any domain from the system properties.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click System.
    If the computer is not connected to any Domain, I would suggest you to switch the Microsoft Account to local account, then from local account to Microsoft account, and then uninstall the apps and check it works.

Switch your local account to a Microsoft account.

• Go to Start, and select
      Settings
      > Accounts > Your accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account.

You might have to verify your password.

Switch your Microsoft account to a local account.

• Login in with your Microsoft Account.

• Type Sign-in options in the search bar and click on it.

• Click on, “your email and account.

• Then click on, “sign in with a local account instead” and follow the on-screen instructions.
    I hope the information is helpful.

KomouPoji, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

1. an option to have an app/program come on screen x - Similar Threads - option app program

2. an option to have an app/program come on screen x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an option to have an app/program come on screen x: I work with multiple screens, sometimes not all screens have to be on for my work. If I open a program, it may be that it opens on the screen that is off. Which is perfect that windows remember thisWith some programs the move function does not work to another screen. I think...
  3. programs having too small of an x button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs having too small of an x button: hi, il try to keep things short. i have a new monitor, a very huge monitor, and its so huge that most programs ones that use the default x button, think like paint.net, etc dont close when i go into the corner of closing it, instead, it closes anything else that doesnt have...
  4. programs having too small of an x button

programs having too small of an x button: hi, il try to keep things short. i have a new monitor, a very huge monitor, and its so huge that most programs ones that use the default x button, think like paint.net, etc dont close when i go into the corner of closing it, instead, it closes anything else that doesnt have...
  5. Option not coming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Option not coming: I recently upgraded Edge. In the past, when going through my email if I found a video attachment, I clicked it and the file box popped up at the bottom of the page with 3 options; Open, Save, and Save As. So I could just open the video and see if I wanted to save it. But now...
  6. Apps and programs have this weird visuals.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps and programs have this weird visuals.: [IMG] When i'm working on some apps specially text editors web browsers and office word the screen becomes like this after sometime. Sometimes it goes away when I minimize and maximize the program or refresh the web page. But comes again after some time. I assume that this...
  7. Have a MS app that keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have a MS app that keeps coming back...: Microsoft Office Desktop Apps - 1.1GB I uninstall it with IoBit Uninstaller, and several days later, it's back. I try to delete the two folders it resides in, and I don't have the "system" permission to do so. It's in this path: C:\Program...
  8. Screen picture background coming up in every program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen picture background coming up in every program: how to remove the start up background picture from coming up in all the program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-picture-background-coming-up-in-every/87fcb8f2-982b-4779-b584-99a0acf33a3c
  9. The options in WIN + X is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    The options in WIN + X is not working: When we press WIN + X key we will get set of option on the start menu, like disk management, control panel etc..... so when i click those options nothing works. Like when i click control panel, it dosent opens up. Shortcuts are not usefull anymore. Help me with this guys. I...
  10. Has Anyone identified this 15063.x mystery program/app?

Has Anyone identified this 15063.x mystery program/app?: I'm running 15063.14 but it has been there since 15063.0: [img] Could this possibly be a placeholder for the Mixed Reality Portal (which does nothing at present)? [img] Just curious, Regards, 80980