Windows 10: An out of the box tech question..

Discus and support An out of the box tech question.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have windows 10 on one of my PCs. A worker was the only account on it and it was an admin account. I am wanting to create another admin account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZacAttackAttackAttac, May 23, 2020.

1. An out of the box tech question..

I have windows 10 on one of my PCs. A worker was the only account on it and it was an admin account. I am wanting to create another admin account however I do not have the old workers password info.

I have taken the hd out and connected it to another computer that runs win10. Is there a way I can create an account on that hd that is connected to my new computer that has win 10 on it?

My goal: Create an admin account on the hd from my other computer that is connect to my new computer and then put it back in my old computer then log into windows 10 with an admin account on my old one.

I don't want to wipe the hd and start again because the other user my have things that they need to keep.

submitted by /u/ZacAttackAttackAttac
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZacAttackAttackAttac, May 23, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 23, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 23, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

An out of the box tech question..

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, May 23, 2020
Thema:

An out of the box tech question..

1. An out of the box tech question.. - Similar Threads - box tech question

2. Tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tech: I received a prompt for me to add a second email to my Microsoft Account. Code was received however could not do anything after that as my screen went white. Can I be directed to the department that sent me that code?Kenneth...
  3. Tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tech: I received a prompt for me to add a second email to my Microsoft Account. Code was received however could not do anything after that as my screen went white. Can I be directed to the department that sent me that code?Kenneth...
  4. Question: Will PCs with a Q3 2021 processor come with Windows 10 21H1 out of the box? May...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Will PCs with a Q3 2021 processor come with Windows 10 21H1 out of the box? May...: I don’t want any trace of Adobe Flash or the original Microsoft Edge on a new PC come December of 2022. I’m already very interested in knowing whether or not my current PC will run Windows 10 Sun Valley....
  5. Question about Windows "Save As" dialog boxes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows "Save As" dialog boxes: [ATTACH] Does anyone know if/how it's possible to have the navigation pane default to the top of the list, which is where all my most used favorites are pinned? This is the standard browse window called by most (all?) windows applications. In this particular case it's...
  6. A non-tech related question: How to access own questions posted just a day before?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A non-tech related question: How to access own questions posted just a day before?: I believe this was the site where I posted my first question about Seagate central no longer accessible with the 0x-80070035 Network path was not found error. The first reply I got solved my problem and it is not accessible. However, I do not know how to load my own question...
  7. [Tech Support, Question] Intel RST or ACHI for boot and other questions.

[Tech Support, Question] Intel RST or ACHI for boot and other questions.: So I've been dealing with this issue since December 2019 and can't solve it. The issue: AMD Drivers refuse to install on AMD Radeon HD 7730M on Dell Inspiron 15R 7520 SE, leaving me with a Code 31. What I've done (yes, that was a Linkin Park reference): Reinstalled Win 10 3...
  8. Tech Question - Restoring Edge SystemApp Folder to Normal

Tech Question - Restoring Edge SystemApp Folder to Normal: Hi everyone, A while back on my work computer I renamed the Edge file in the SystemApps (Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe) folder so that I wouldn't be able to open Microsoft Edge. At the time, Edge was really distracting for me during work and there was no way to block...
  9. Are theres books out there that may help as a support tech?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are theres books out there that may help as a support tech?: I know these forums and Google is all I really need. Any of you have a book on hand to use as a reference if needed? MCSA guide? 133302
  10. Laptop slow out of the box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop slow out of the box: So I got a Lenovo ideapad 330-15IGM back in July, and ever since I started using it, it's been pretty slow. I've tried updating things including BIOS, I've scanned for viruses, I've tried decreasing visual effects, but it's still slow. Sometimes when I go to task manager, the...