Windows 10: An SMS program for Windows

Discus and support An SMS program for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there an SMS program for Windows out there that can send SMS messages over WIFI? I don't have a phone(or atleast a working one) so I need one that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimPoppins, Mar 27, 2019.

1. An SMS program for Windows

Is there an SMS program for Windows out there that can send SMS messages over WIFI? I don't have a phone(or atleast a working one) so I need one that doesn't require a phone. One that works like I can just type in the number of the person I want to contact and have a conversation in SMS. Sorry if my wording is bad but yeah. I appreciate it if anyone could help.

:)

JimPoppins, Mar 27, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 27, 2019
  3. malcolmd Win User
    sms from Windows 10 PC

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm in a different country and it's a bit of a digression from the question of using the sms/txt feature in the latest build of Windows 10 (with a Windows Phone).

malcolmd, Mar 27, 2019
  4. wdrs Win User

An SMS program for Windows

SM Bus Controller Driver

I have now updated my specs

Thema:

An SMS program for Windows

1. An SMS program for Windows - Similar Threads - SMS program

2. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  3. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  4. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  5. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  6. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  7. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  8. SMS verification not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMS verification not working: I'm locked out of my Windows 11 account as its saying I'm entering an incorrect Pin which is not correct.I can't remember my password for that account and the SMS verification isn't coming through.How can I reset my pin, password etc?Note: The account I'm using to post this...
  9. SMS verification not working

SMS verification not working: I'm locked out of my Windows 11 account as its saying I'm entering an incorrect Pin which is not correct.I can't remember my password for that account and the SMS verification isn't coming through.How can I reset my pin, password etc?Note: The account I'm using to post this...
  10. I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS

I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS: I am no longer receiving incoming text messages SMS - How do I trouble shoot this or fix it?THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-no-longer-receiving-incoming-text-messages/dc77084f-44d0-4780-9e49-9c82df378e02