Windows 10: An unexpected error has occurred

Discus and support An unexpected error has occurred in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I go through my email, there is one email that keeps giving that message. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The rest of the email opens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarlStevens2, Mar 6, 2020.

1. An unexpected error has occurred

When I go through my email, there is one email that keeps giving that message. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? The rest of the email opens just fine

:)

CarlStevens2, Mar 6, 2020

2. An Unexpected error occurred. Please Try again

Issue:

After installation, app is started up. Enter LiveID and password, and hit next. The error "An unexpected error occurred. Please Try Again".

This was installed on Windows Mobile 6.1 on a Verizon Wireless Samsunh SCH-i760.

Any suggestions? Any logs to review?

Internet connection is working fine for other apps on the device, and credentials work for accessing the MyPhone website.

Jef Kazimer, Mar 6, 2020
  3. parse error at line1 column1:unexpected end of file is occurring when airtel dongle app opens

• *Original Title: solution for error
      • parse error at line1 column1:unexpected end of file is occurring when airtel dongle app opens .
      • please do the needful

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

JoyceGerard, Mar 6, 2020
  4. SoHa2 Win User

An unexpected error has occurred

network connections: unexpected error occurred

When i try to open network properties, i get the message: unexpected error occurred, then the network connections window freezes.

SoHa2, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

An unexpected error has occurred

1. An unexpected error has occurred - Similar Threads - unexpected error has

2. FFXIV Keeps Crashing An unexpected error has occurred.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FFXIV Keeps Crashing An unexpected error has occurred.: Hello, I keep getting this error message when playing FFXIV. Any insights?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ffxiv-keeps-crashing-an-unexpected-error-has/c9a89d67-109c-4748-90c9-bdb816f2c043
  3. An unexpected I/O error has occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unexpected I/O error has occurred: File: \windows32\winload.efi Error code: 0xc00000e9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-unexpected-io-error-has-occurred/03c2f34e-aaa0-4c9f-94b5-f5eb28b85d81
  4. An unexpected I/O error has occurred

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An unexpected I/O error has occurred: File: \windows32\winload.efi Error code: 0xc00000e9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-unexpected-io-error-has-occurred/03c2f34e-aaa0-4c9f-94b5-f5eb28b85d81
  5. An unexpected I/O error has occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. An unexpected I/O error has occurred. 0xc00000e9.

An unexpected I/O error has occurred. 0xc00000e9.: I pulled out the sata cable out of SSD while it was working. This happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-unexpected-io-error-has-occurred-0xc00000e9/6b91184e-0103-4ed3-833f-e4e8b4cce0f4
  7. Unexpected I/O error has occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected I/O error has occurred: Hi, When I booted up my laptop today it said that there was an unexpected error as seen from the image below but I did not know what to press because this just happened today and after a minute my laptop just shut down automatically when I didnt press any of the options. When...
  8. Unexpected I/O error has occurred

Unexpected I/O error has occurred: Hi, When I booted up my laptop today it said that there was an unexpected error as seen from the image below but I did not know what to press because this just happened today and after a minute my laptop just shut down automatically when I didnt press any of the options. When...
  9. Unexpected I/O error has occurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. 0xc000000f An unexpected error has occurred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000f An unexpected error has occurred: Hi I have A HP Laptop 14 and when starting up the laptop its shows me this screen. The laptop has been put down a little hard sometimes then it's reset its self but when it did it again it finished to 100 and then showed me the unexpected error screen. I think it's something...