Windows 10: Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work

Discus and support Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my microphone not working at all. I've tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TBogard, Sep 26, 2022.

1. TBogard Win User

Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work

I'm having an issue with my microphone not working at all. I've tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I've gone and checked my sounds tab and have the microphone set as default but it still doesn't work. My privacy settings are enabled to have the microphone on. I've also tried the troubleshooting and windows has found no issues with the microphone. I also went to try the microphone on another computer and it works fine. I've also tried switching to a bluetooth headset and the microphone still won't work. Please give me any other suggestions to ge

:)

TBogard, Sep 26, 2022

2. analog Microphone not working in windows 8.1

Hi,

i have a dell laptop with windows 8.1 OS. i purchased a analog microphone Model: maono AU 400. when i connect it to my laptop the device is not connected nor showing. the following things are i did.

1. i have checked all the fields in sound option.
    2. only internal microphone displays not external. i connected with both TRS & TRRS no improvement.
    3. realtek hd manager also installed no use.
    4. i have tried all the possibilities, but i couldn't able to get the maono microphone work on LAPTOP.
    5. but the microphone works fine with i phone 6s.
    6. i think the problem is with driver but i dont know how to do it. kindly help.

varghesemilton, Sep 26, 2022
  3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Sep 26, 2022
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work - Similar Threads - Analog bluetooth microphones

2. Microphone won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone won't work: Hi, Windows 11Realtek audio driversDesktop computer with front and back audio and mic inputsMy microphone just won't work. Please help.I've gone through all the settings and watched a few tutorials but nothing works.I've Realtek driver installed and have audio and mic inputs...
  3. Microphone won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone won't work: Hi, Windows 11Realtek audio driversDesktop computer with front and back audio and mic inputsMy microphone just won't work. Please help.I've gone through all the settings and watched a few tutorials but nothing works.I've Realtek driver installed and have audio and mic inputs...
  4. Microphone won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone won't work.: Hi,Microphone won't work. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-wont-work/8f565661-eb6b-4664-a629-8cd0f298fe65
  5. Microphone won't work.

Microphone won't work.: Hi,Microphone won't work. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-wont-work/8f565661-eb6b-4664-a629-8cd0f298fe65
  6. Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work: I'm having an issue with my microphone not working at all. I've tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I've gone and checked my sounds tab and have the microphone set as default but it still doesn't work. My privacy settings are...
  7. Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Analog and bluetooth microphones won't work: I'm having an issue with my microphone not working at all. I've tried updating drivers, rolling back drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I've gone and checked my sounds tab and have the microphone set as default but it still doesn't work. My privacy settings are...
  8. Microphone won't work .

Microphone won't work .: Can't unmute my Mic. F4 Blue ight always on. Can't use mic with Zoom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-wont-work/f9e55026-4297-45b6-a0d0-246b4606d2e2
  9. Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord: I've been on discord for a while now. The first time I tried to talk with my Bluetooth headset was also the very first time I experienced troubles with hearing/talking. In case for me to hear people on discord, I have to put the output to my speakers, but if I keep it as my...
  10. Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone on Bluetooth headphones will not work!: After having some issues with my microphone the audio in the headphones was terrible... I searched up some tutorials to try and fix it and I turned off hands free telephony it worked to fix my audio but now it combined two parts of my headphones one called headset and one...