Windows 10: Analog Clock

Discus and support Analog Clock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is there no option for an analog clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/analog-clock/7192563a-84d3-4e6b-9586-32ae00bd7e9b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anne1_59, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Anne1_59 Win User

Analog Clock

Why is there no option for an analog clock?

:)

Anne1_59, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Vettewine Win User

Analog clock for Windows 10

My analog clock tweak (with multiple clocks) no longer works in Windows 10 since the most recent update a few days ago. Any suggestions for this latest version since none of the previous tweaks seem to work with it...?

Vettewine, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Analog Clock

Why was the analog clock removed? I'd like to have an option to turn analog clock on.

greatguy256, Jan 25, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

Analog Clock

Where is the analog clock?

I found a solution for all who NEED an analog clock:

Analog Clock 44a7c787-e5c3-461d-a248-f41cc1ff131f.jpg

JimWynne, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Analog Clock

1. Analog Clock - Similar Threads - Analog Clock

2. Windows 10 only can receive left channel from analog audio interface device digital output...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 only can receive left channel from analog audio interface device digital output...: Hello,I recently noticed that a device I have to transcode audio sound from my turntable to record vinyl only recording the left channel and splitting it into two channels like it's stereo, but it's not. I have two devices that can transcode analog sound into WAVE or MPG3,...
  3. Windows 10 only can receive left channel from analog audio interface device digital output...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 only can receive left channel from analog audio interface device digital output...: Hello,I recently noticed that a device I have to transcode audio sound from my turntable to record vinyl only recording the left channel and splitting it into two channels like it's stereo, but it's not. I have two devices that can transcode analog sound into WAVE or MPG3,...
  4. Windows 10 only can receive left channel from analog audio interface device digital output...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. digital and analog???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    digital and analog???: the computer keeps switching from digital to analog automaticaly, and its annoying because when it does that, the screen is all black and not responsive. i checked, it isnt malware....
  6. digital and analog???

digital and analog???: the computer keeps switching from digital to analog automaticaly, and its annoying because when it does that, the screen is all black and not responsive. i checked, it isnt malware....
  7. digital and analog???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I disable my analog stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable my analog stick?: Hello,I play fifa and recently my analog stick broke and it got stuck upwards and I was wondering if there's a way to disable my analog stick and play with my gamepad if there's please let me know.Thank you!...
  9. How do I disable my analog stick?

How do I disable my analog stick?: Hello,I play fifa and recently my analog stick broke and it got stuck upwards and I was wondering if there's a way to disable my analog stick and play with my gamepad if there's please let me know.Thank you!...
  10. Are there any small analog clock desktop widget for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any small analog clock desktop widget for Windows 10?: Let's say I hover my mouse on top right corner of desktop and a small analog clock shows up displaying the current time. Is there something like this? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...