Windows 10: and again no audio after updates installed

Discus and support and again no audio after updates installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am actually in tears now am so fed up with trying to sort this pc every time i have an update ,im not technically savvy, I have read and read and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dawncameron2, Jul 13, 2020.

1. and again no audio after updates installed

I am actually in tears now am so fed up with trying to sort this pc every time i have an update ,im not technically savvy, I have read and read and read I have uninstalled drivers reinstalled drivers restarted etc etc still no sound rebooted 300 times just today, every "free" download comes with some **** attached, I have a hp all in one pc,

:)

dawncameron2, Jul 13, 2020

2. No audio output once again after Window update

I just corrected the issue. Device Manager/Right clicked Other Devices/Update Drivers/Installed Realtel HD. Audio is working properly now.

Maybe this was one of your suggestions that I wasn't able to understand.

I'll print out all your suggestions and include what I did for the next time this issue arises or don't allow anymore Windows Security Updates.

Thanks again,

Jerome

I stand corrected for the audio driver, I install the High Definition Audio Device, not Realtek.

Jerome

jprzybilla, Jul 13, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Keyboard/audio stopped working after intel/samsung update from windows updates

Yesterday my dad did some updates on his Asus netbook, there was a rollup December update and 2 optional updates from intel and samsung. My dad installed all, after the restart the keyboard and the audio didn't work anymore. He did a system restore and now only installed the rollup update. After the restart de keyboard and the audio were working again. Tried one more time the intel and the samsung update and again it disabled the keyboard and the audio so my dad did another system restore and all was working again. Currently he avoids the optional updates from intel and samsung.

But how(or why) can these updates disable the keyboard and the audio?

P4-630, Jul 13, 2020
  4. and again no audio after updates installed

No audio output once again after Window update

I just corrected the issue. Device Manager/Right clicked Other Devices/Update Drivers/Installed Realtel HD. Audio is working properly now.

Maybe this was one of your suggestions that I wasn't able to understand.

I'll print out all your suggestions and include what I did for the next time this issue arises or don't allow anymore Windows Security Updates.

Thanks again,

Jerome

jprzybilla, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

and again no audio after updates installed

1. and again no audio after updates installed - Similar Threads - again audio updates

2. Realtek audio will download but not install after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio will download but not install after update: Windows 11 update, audio driver disappeared ?Realtek audio will download but not install after updateTried everything listed on here to no avail.....helpppp...
  3. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No audio device is installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  4. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No audio device is installed" after latest update: Hi all -- I've seen this topic elsewhere, but following those steps didn't help me so I figured I'd start afresh. I am getting the message "No Audio Device is Installed" and cannot set up or listen to any sounds, either from my speakers or my USB headphone. This appears to be...
  5. "No audio device is installed" after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Audio not working after update installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working after update installation: Yesterday, my HP Victus laptop automatically downloaded two audio updates Realtek - Extension - 1.0.0.161 and Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9381.1. Ever since these updates were installed, the Realtek audio speaker in my computer is not working. My headphones...
  7. Audio not working after update installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio not working after update installation: Yesterday, my HP Victus laptop automatically downloaded two audio updates Realtek - Extension - 1.0.0.161 and Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9381.1. Ever since these updates were installed, the Realtek audio speaker in my computer is not working. My headphones...
  8. Again...laptop audio seems bass boosted after 20H2 update,

Again...laptop audio seems bass boosted after 20H2 update,: Well. This is just great. After the 20H2 update, even with bass off, my computer seems bass boosted. The audio is distorted, muffled, and seems boosted. I got my headphone stuck in the socket, and used a thumbtack to get it out. It damaged the socket, so headphones are a...
  9. No Audio Devices Installed - after windows update

No Audio Devices Installed - after windows update: Windows 10 must have done an automatic update, and now I have no audio on my Dell laptop. The sound icon the the task bar has a red x. When I complete the audio troubleshooter it only says "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" but when I go to view detailed...
  10. No audio output once again after Window update

No audio output once again after Window update: This occurred a couple days ago after updating a .NET Framework plus other updates that day. The last fix suggested from here a few months ago worked, now it doesn't. 1. No audio output device installed 2. Troubleshoot A. Realtek hd audio has a driver problem...