Windows 10: @ and " key swapped in Windows 10

Discus and support @ and " key swapped in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use the @ button on my laptop it displays " instead. This also happens when I try to use the hashtag sign & instead get £. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lurbany, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Lurbany Win User

@ and " key swapped in Windows 10

Whenever I try to use the @ button on my laptop it displays " instead.

This also happens when I try to use the hashtag sign & instead get £.

How can I fix this?

:)

Lurbany, Jul 6, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. @ and " key swapped in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - key swapped

2. Recorded BitLocker Key / Swapped Drive / Permanently lost BitLocker Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded BitLocker Key / Swapped Drive / Permanently lost BitLocker Key?: The gist: Lenovo support recommended a drive swap from corporate computer with broken screen to temporary one. Initially, the BitLocker key worked and now it fails. IT told me it cannot be salvaged.Computers: Corporate Windows Lenovo ThinkPad P15 Gen2's and we use...
  3. Recorded BitLocker Key / Swapped Drive / Permanently lost BitLocker Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recorded BitLocker Key / Swapped Drive / Permanently lost BitLocker Key?: The gist: Lenovo support recommended a drive swap from corporate computer with broken screen to temporary one. Initially, the BitLocker key worked and now it fails. IT told me it cannot be salvaged.Computers: Corporate Windows Lenovo ThinkPad P15 Gen2's and we use...
  4. I realized my Windows key is now swapped with Alt. But also my FN key is swapped to Ctrl....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I realized my Windows key is now swapped with Alt. But also my FN key is swapped to Ctrl....: Im wondering if this is some type of hot key? I have a 60% keyboard so I don't have the f1-f12. I used to be able to use them but now with my buttons swapped its doing different actions where I try to use them Please if you know anything I can try let me know....
  5. I realized my Windows key is now swapped with Alt. But also my FN key is swapped to Ctrl....

I realized my Windows key is now swapped with Alt. But also my FN key is swapped to Ctrl....: Im wondering if this is some type of hot key? I have a 60% keyboard so I don't have the f1-f12. I used to be able to use them but now with my buttons swapped its doing different actions where I try to use them Please if you know anything I can try let me know....
  6. Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard: I'm running Windows 10. Left ALT and left Windows keys are swapped and I can't figure out how to swap them back. I do not have the Fn key on my keyboard. I have a Microsoft brand keyboard. Wired Keyboard 600. I have tried unplugging the keyboard and holding both...
  7. Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard

Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard: I'm running Windows 10. Left ALT and left Windows keys are swapped and I can't figure out how to swap them back. I do not have the Fn key on my keyboard. I have a Microsoft brand keyboard. Wired Keyboard 600. I have tried unplugging the keyboard and holding both...
  8. Left ALT key and windows keys swapped - no FN key on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 - Swap Keys on two Laptops Both registred to MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Swap Keys on two Laptops Both registred to MS account: I have two Laptops. Both run Win10, one the Home version and the other the Pro version. Both keys and devices are registered to my Microsoft account. How do I go about switching keys between both computers, so that the home becomes pro and vice versa?...
  10. Windows 10 - Swap Keys on two Laptops Both registred to MS account

Windows 10 - Swap Keys on two Laptops Both registred to MS account: I have two Laptops. Both run Win10, one the Home version and the other the Pro version. Both keys and devices are registered to my Microsoft account. How do I go about switching keys between both computers, so that the home becomes pro and vice versa?...