Windows 10: ...and perhaps I can't write any letter in OneNote and Outlook

Discus and support ...and perhaps I can't write any letter in OneNote and Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; From one moment to the other I em not able to write in Microsoft OneNote. Keyboard still works (am using it right now) Same problem with Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by .Legion, Apr 12, 2019.

1. .Legion Win User

...and perhaps I can't write any letter in OneNote and Outlook

From one moment to the other I em not able to write in Microsoft OneNote.

Keyboard still works (am using it right now)

Same problem with Microsoft Outlook....

Info:

The NEW (!!) Clipboard is away too. I press WIN+V, it seems to load and in same moment it's away.

:)

.Legion, Apr 12, 2019

2. OneNote Integration with Outlook Calendar

One incredibly useful feature to have would be to integrate OneNote pages into Outlook Calendar, with or without Cortana. I'm assuming this is possible for you guys since you acquired Wunderlist. (P.S. I'm submitting this suggestion to Windows Feedback and
    Wunderlist separately). [This is for both phone and PC, but I can't select both, so...]

I'll give you an example.

Say, you tell Cortana, "Hey Cortana, I need to make a list of Medicines to buy to complete by the 30th of this month."

So, Cortana asks the items on the list, and makes a page in a section called "Reminder lists" in the user's OneNote Notebook. This is also affixed to a calendar event that Cortana Makes, on a calendar of the user's choice (I think making a separate calendar
    for this isn't beneficial). Now, one can append and modify the list from OneNote, and change the date from the calendar.

As we complete tasks on the list, we can fill the check-boxes in OneNote. Probably Cortana integration could come in there too. I could say "I've finished Aspirin 20 tablets from list Medicines to buy" and Cortana would tick the checkbox.

Now, on the day, we have a reminder about our list from Cortana or calendar, with three options: Snooze, Show, Completed. If we select "Completed", all the checkboxes would get checked, and the list is marked as complete. If Snoozed, it shows up again.
    If asked to show, the items which are remaining on the list alone are shown.

Rohan Shankar, Apr 12, 2019
  3. LemP Win User
    write a letter

Windows comes with two programs that will help you do this.

Notepad is a very rudimentary program. It is primarily useful for writing notes (!), shopping lists, and the like, but you could use it to write a very simple letter.

WordPad has a few more features, including the ability to select fonts, insert images, and other simple word processor tasks. WordPad should be more than sufficient for writing a letter.

To start either program, click Start, type the name (Notepad or WordPad) in the Search box, and press Enter.

To print from WordPad, click the blue menu button at the upper left corner and then select Print:

...and perhaps I   can't write   any letter in   OneNote and Outlook e089169f-dc2e-4d25-b0b9-0d72235cea45?upload=true.jpg

4. spaine Win User

Importing desktop Outlook Notes into Windows Mobile or WinMo OneNote

I downloaded and installed a trial version of OneNote for my desktop. I dragged and dropped various Notes from Outlook into desktop OneNote. I then cabled my Epix to the desktop at which point it was recognized and desktop AS started. The desktop OneNote
    was listed under the PC as something to be sync'd. It went thru its steps and checked it off, but there was nothing on the Epix under Mobile OneNote. I used Explorer in the AS program to review things on the Epix and did not see any evidence of the Notes
    anywhere. I then tried to drag and drop Notes from inside the desktop OneNote and then from the desktop Outlook to the Epix and it wouldn't allow that. I also finally got around to observing that none of my desktop Tasks are on the Epix either. Thanks for
    your time and interest.

spaine, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

1. ...and perhaps I can't write any letter in OneNote and Outlook - Similar Threads - perhaps can't write

2. I am not able to type in any letters while writing my pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not able to type in any letters while writing my pin.: As usual when I opened my computer like daily, it started typing my pin But I was not able to type any letters and symbols only letters. After trying 1-2 hr. I started my computer using forgot password->microsoft login. I tried to change my pin afterwards But still the...
  3. How to write a letter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to write a letter?: ወዲ. ጓል ይቕሬታ ይቕሬታ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-write-a-letter/243e2e7a-d582-4472-ad81-faa7b4effb11
  4. How to write a letter?

How to write a letter?: ወዲ. ጓል ይቕሬታ ይቕሬታ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-write-a-letter/243e2e7a-d582-4472-ad81-faa7b4effb11
  5. My keyboard works but I cant write any letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard works but I cant write any letters: Hi,while I was writing something my keyboard suddenly stop writing.My keyboard works because I can write on a word file but I cant write anything on outlook app or I cant use search bar.Keyboard only works with chrome and word....
  6. My keyboard works but I cant write any letters

My keyboard works but I cant write any letters: Hi,while I was writing something my keyboard suddenly stop writing.My keyboard works because I can write on a word file but I cant write anything on outlook app or I cant use search bar.Keyboard only works with chrome and word....
  7. My keyboard works but I cant write any letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I want to write a letter for free

I want to write a letter for free: I have MSN premium account, I want to write a letter, Word is requesting I pay for this, isnt there a way can do this without paying a price? Thank you in advance for any help...
  9. writing letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    writing letters: New computer, Windows 10--previously used Microsoft Word--this one uses wordpad, unfortunately saves as .rtf file which I then can't open----any ideas (why haven't I got word)...
  10. I need a letter writing programme

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need a letter writing programme: I do not have a letter writing programme and need to write a letter today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-letter-writing-programme/1f523a1b-5805-4f06-a949-e67b8507ad8a