Windows 10: And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download...

Discus and support And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mysterious-Economy13 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mysterious-Economy13, Aug 12, 2020.

1. And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download...

/u/Mysterious-Economy13, Aug 12, 2020

2. Can´t remove tags from people in fotos app

Hello there (please get the reference),

I saved all my pictures to OneDrive, and now the photos app sorted them to show me people (I think it is a well known feature). But I have a few people I don´t want to be listed there, so there is the "remove tag" feature. But it does not work. A few seconds
    after I removed the tag, they are back. I could delete the photos, but I don´t want to.

System Information:

Windows: Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.195)

• Name: Surface-Pro-6
    • Product: Surface Pro 6 Consumer i5 Modell 1796 (8GB RAM, 265GB SSD)

Matthias

Matthias Börner, Aug 12, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 12, 2020
  4. And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download...

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download...

1. And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download... - Similar Threads - wonder why don't

2. Wondering why you lock down every complaint, immediately one or two people can talk and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondering why you lock down every complaint, immediately one or two people can talk and the...: Wondering why you lock down every complaint, immediately, only one or two people can talk and the rest just **** off? You do not allow us to talk to each other either. This has become most taxing, beings we use to help one another, not some nitwit calls him self a pro, and...
  3. Wondering why you lock down every complaint, immediately one or two people can talk and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wondering why you lock down every complaint, immediately one or two people can talk and the...: Wondering why you lock down every complaint, immediately, only one or two people can talk and the rest just **** off? You do not allow us to talk to each other either. This has become most taxing, beings we use to help one another, not some nitwit calls him self a pro, and...
  4. Wondering why you lock down every complaint, immediately one or two people can talk and the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why just why would you do this to people!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why just why would you do this to people!: So the i7 3930K on a great P9x70 motherboard is not compatible with win 11? Seriously this is **** and i just want you to know it. More than capable. And this **** with BIOS is absurd, you are ruling out ever computer built before 2014! as basically obsolete. This is INSANE,...
  6. Why just why would you do this to people!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why just why would you do this to people!: So the i7 3930K on a great P9x70 motherboard is not compatible with win 11? Seriously this is **** and i just want you to know it. More than capable. And this **** with BIOS is absurd, you are ruling out ever computer built before 2014! as basically obsolete. This is INSANE,...
  7. Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?

Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?: Hello,I am a Windows Insider Of Developer channel. Everyday I had to keep my Windows update off as When I Turn Them on windows 11 starts to download. I don't want it Just give me windows 10 updates. Its been A long time I haven't see a single windows 10 build update, are you...
  8. Why people don't like to find apps from Windows Store

Why people don't like to find apps from Windows Store: I have an UWP app in windows store. But there is only about a hundred users using the app one day. Is the windows store still alive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-people-dont-like-to-find-apps-from-windows/0a744e8a-37d0-44bc-9f95-378f8f157252
  9. I was wondering if you can still use an external hard drive to store overflow files if you...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I was wondering if you can still use an external hard drive to store overflow files if you...: This is my first time using a hard drive as a backup but I only have one drive and use it for other files my computer can't store and such. submitted by /u/vkuma [link] [comments]...
  10. Cannot find thread - "What Antivirus Are You Using/Prefer And Why?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot find thread - "What Antivirus Are You Using/Prefer And Why?": Yesterday I voted in it, today I cannot find/display it. Where is it now? Can it be seen by other users? Older screenshot from Google cache: [img] Btw I voted for Avira Free & BgpKiller. 144579