Windows 10: AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

Discus and support AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good evening thank you very much for taking time to review my question and consern. Both my friend and I re big compter and pone users he is a Business... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreN.Sanchez, Jun 13, 2021.

1. AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

Good evening thank you very much for taking time to review my question and consern. Both my friend and I re big compter and pone users he is a Business Man and is also retiered and I am on disability receiving SSI. I have been having some privacy issues with some particular past roommates on our wifi computer access and so on and so forth and even with just people in general neighbors or even just passer buyers that may or may not be aware of what they are actually doing. I am just conserned for my very good friend and I and our personal information because it is a violation of our own privacy

:)

AndreN.Sanchez, Jun 13, 2021

2. Adding phone to Family Safety

If you haven't used Family Safety before, you can skip this step. If you already use Family Safety, you'll see a screen where you need to match each Windows account to a name on the Family Safety members list.
    If a Windows account doesn't have a matching Family Safety name, click the option to add it.

You'll recognize the people listed on the Family Safety members list as the people in your family who already use Family Safety. When you match them to their Windows accounts, you're verifying for Family Safety that each person is matched to their own correct
    settings. For example, if your child's name is Ben, he might have a Windows account named Ben but be listed in the Family Safety members list as Ben Miller. By matching the accounts, you tell Family Safety that this is the same person.

If there's a Windows account on the computer for someone who hasn't used Family Safety before, you'll see them at the bottom of the list. When you click Add (person's name), Family Safety creates a new Family Safety
    membership for them with their Windows account name.

AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my... [​IMG]

You can match your existing Family Safety settings to your Windows accounts...

Add passwords...

It's important that all of your Windows accounts have passwords. If you have an account without a password, your kids could log on to that account and bypass their Family Safety settings.

If the Windows accounts you're setting up to monitor don't have passwords, click Add passwords.

If you have guest accounts on your computer, you should turn them off because kids can also use them to bypass safety settings.

Verify your setup...

Click Next and you'll see the Windows accounts that Family Safety is now monitoring on the computer.

AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my... [​IMG]

See the Windows accounts that are being monitored and what their settings are.

Jody.Brown, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter inappropriate apps and games

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 13, 2021
  4. Ian Ser Win User

AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

Windows 10 Family Safety is blocking my browser!!!

Can you confirm if you are out of the Family Safety feature on your parent's account on this
    link? If you've confirmed that you're no longer on the list of monitored child accounts, we suggest deleting the Family Safety folder. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + E on your keyboard.
    • On the address bar, type this address C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press
      Enter.
    • Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Restart and see if the issue is resolved.

Let us know how it went for you.

Ian Ser, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

1. AndreNicholas Saanchez is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my... - Similar Threads - AndreNicholas Saanchez full

2. About my schools access to home accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About my schools access to home accounts: So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It...
  3. About my schools access to home accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About my schools access to home accounts: So recently I have signed into something on my personal device using a school account by accident, a popup appeared asking something about letting my school monitor my device, I clicked yes without thinking and almost immediately realized what I did and closed the window It...
  4. My name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My name: Rohan Raj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-name/691d0073-b4ae-4004-b537-30003c7da261
  5. My name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My name: Rohan Raj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-name/691d0073-b4ae-4004-b537-30003c7da261
  6. My name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. <NAME REMOVED BY VM> is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    <NAME REMOVED BY VM> is my full name and my consern is about my home and the safety of my...: Good evening thank you very much for taking time to review my question and consern. Both my friend and I re big compter and pone users he is a Business Man and is also retiered and I am on disability receiving SSI. I have been having some privacy issues with some particular...
  8. Changing my name on my badge

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing my name on my badge: Hello There, I would like to change my name on my Azure Solutions Architect badge to my second name. In my Microsoft account i have my second name; however, it doesn't show my full name on my Azure Solutions Architect badge. I don't know why it does not show my full name ....
  9. About my mic and my sounds!

in Windows 10 Customization
    About my mic and my sounds!: Hello there my name is marios and i would like to sas ksomething and get some help! 1 Month ago i bought new headphones zeroground hatano v2 and i was really happy cause the previous one i had almost nobody could listen to me! 3-4 days ago i dont know why my voice were...
  10. My Name

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Name: My computer thinks my name is something it isn't. For example, in the games doki doki literature club and start survey, there is a name reveal in which they are supposed to reveal that they know your name, however it addresses me as someone I am not, for safety reasons I will...