Windows 10: Andriod Comes Alive (Maybe)

Discus and support Andriod Comes Alive (Maybe) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Has anyone successfully put (dual booted) Windows 10 and Andriod together? If not, then what type of machine should I get that will run Andriod without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timlab55, May 6, 2018.

1. timlab55 Win User

Andriod Comes Alive (Maybe)

Has anyone successfully put (dual booted) Windows 10 and Andriod together? If not, then what type of machine should I get that will run Andriod without being a tablet?

Thanks.

:)

timlab55, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Andriod Comes Alive (Maybe)

1. Andriod Comes Alive (Maybe) - Similar Threads - Andriod Comes Alive

2. VOICE reporting of activities and being alive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOICE reporting of activities and being alive: HELLO OOLWIN 11 proVOICE reporting of activities and being alive? is not the key sound ? was a controller faulty or out of order. piipmode.? will there be a sound notification of the activities? I'm aliveReliability history showed .:honeExperienceHost.exe 5.5.The same 6.5now...
  3. VOICE reporting of activities and being alive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VOICE reporting of activities and being alive: HELLO OOLWIN 11 proVOICE reporting of activities and being alive? is not the key sound ? was a controller faulty or out of order. piipmode.? will there be a sound notification of the activities? I'm aliveReliability history showed .:honeExperienceHost.exe 5.5.The same 6.5now...
  4. Calibration with Room Alive Kit not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calibration with Room Alive Kit not working properly: Hello, the procam calibration of the roomalive toolkit is not working properly. if I start projectserver.exe doesn't start properly. screenshot belowAlso I cant really debug.It just opens the window frame and not showing any data values but when I open CalibrateEnsemble.exe...
  5. Windows 10 not showing alivable networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not showing alivable networks: So it was all fine until I installed linux ubuntu as a second os trough dos. Everything was fine in ubuntu until i went back to win 10. There I realized that windows was unable to find any connection. I tried everything, read other simmilar posts, but none of them worked....
  6. Backup Settings like Andriod

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Settings like Andriod: I have several Andriod devices. I can save all the settings for apps etc and restore after a complete reset or even to a new device. Not files etc; I backup these via other software on multiple disks. Is this facility available in Windows 10. I can see that I can backup...
  7. USB HDD Keep Alive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB HDD Keep Alive: Hello everyone. I have a specific need. Before you say "do this instead" or get a Nas, I simply cannot afford any other options. I have a USB HDD attached to my router. My computer hosts a Plex Media server. That USB drive has it's own share drive in File Explorer. My only...
  8. OneDrive alive again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive alive again: After a botched PCMover file transfer from Windows 10 laptop to Windows 10 laptop, I see all these folders under This PC whose properties indicate OneDrive in the path. My entire Excel documents in one subfolder show 0KB although I have these files in my User backup. I did...
  9. Any Free Andriod Emulators?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Free Andriod Emulators?: Anyone know of a free android emulator that works on W10? I've been using an old version of Blue Stacks on 7, but since they went paid that bus drove off the cliff.*Sad 4655
  10. Windows 10 or Andriod?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 or Andriod?: I'm a little confused about Windows 10 (Pro). When I first started my new computer, it looked like android with apps (titles), but I didn't like that, so now my computers runs and looks like Windows 7 (Pro). Lately, I've been playing a game that runs on Android only, and...