Windows 10: Android 11 Beta is available

Discus and support Android 11 Beta is available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we shared with you last week, we postponed our beta release of Android 11 so that people could focus on important discussions about racial justice.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Android 11 Beta is available

Source: Android 11 Beta is available today

:)

Brink, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

Source: Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta | Blogging Windows

Brink, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Mick_H1 Win User
    Firefox 1.1 beta now available.

As the title suggests, Firefox 1.1beta is now available for download. There's a few new features, like zooming with the volume/zoom rocker switch. Screenshots and feature list here:

Firefox 1.1 Shots & FL
    . Download link here: FF Download link.

Might give it another try sometime.

Mick_H1, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Android 11 Beta is available

Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Android 11 Beta is available

1. Android 11 Beta is available - Similar Threads - Android Beta available

2. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.201004.92368 for Android - Nov. 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.201004.92368 for Android - Nov. 11: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  3. New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android and iOS: Last month Chris Novak, Head of Xbox Research and Design, shared our vision of a unified Xbox experience across devices that puts gamers at the center, enabling them to stay connected to their games, friends and communities, which will come to fruition with the release of...
  4. New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android: Last month Chris Novak, Head of Xbox Research and Design, shared our vision of a unified Xbox experience across devices that puts gamers at the center, enabling them to stay connected to their games, friends and communities, which will come to fruition with the release of...
  5. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200602.89213 version for Android - July 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200602.89213 version for Android - July 11: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  6. Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available

in Windows 10 News
    Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available: A few weeks ago we unwrapped the first Beta of Android 11 with a focus on people, controls, and privacy. As we highlighted in the #Android11Beta Launch, we’re making Android more people-centric and expressive, helping users control their smart devices, and giving...
  7. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  8. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  9. Microsoft Launcher beta 5.3.0 version for Android now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher beta 5.3.0 version for Android now available: Hi there, beta users! The first major version of Microsoft Launcher after we migrate to Microsoft Tech community is now fully available for your testing starting from today! We are rolling out 5.3 release for you to try out, in this version we include several fix and...
  10. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta: In May, we announced that Cortana, the first personal digital-assistant who works across your PC & your phone, will be coming to Android and iOS devices. Today, we’re pleased to make the beta of the Cortana app available to all Android phone users. If you are currently a...