Windows 10: Android and iOS devices impacted by new SensorID calibration attack

Discus and support Android and iOS devices impacted by new SensorID calibration attack in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A new device fingerprinting technique can track Android and iOS devices across the Internet by using factory-set sensor calibration details that any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Android and iOS devices impacted by new SensorID calibration attack

Read more: Android and iOS devices impacted by new sensor calibration attack | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, May 22, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

Source: Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android - Windows Blog

Brink, May 22, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

Guest3, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Android and iOS devices impacted by new SensorID calibration attack - Similar Threads - Android iOS devices

2. New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icts7j/new_features_in_microsoft_teams_for_android_and/
  3. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  4. Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop IOS device works but Android Does Not: I am able to access by desktop using the RD app on both my iphone and IPad. However, when I try to use the RD app on my chromebook I receive error 0x104 that the PC could not be found. Everything is on the same local wifi network....
  5. New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New conversation experience for Yammer Mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer mobile iOS and Android apps keep you connected from anywhere - driving employee engagement and participation across the entire company. Earlier this year, we announced a preview of upcoming changes to the mobile experience, and now, Yammer’s superpowers are getting...
  6. New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New features and new look for Yammer mobile on iOS and Android: Yammer's mission is to “empower and connect every person across an organization to maximize their impact.” We want to bring this experience to our users wherever they are, so we're working to create a full-featured mobile app with a sleek user experience. Here are some of the...
  7. New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New transit updates on Google Maps on Android and iOS: On days when everything runs smoothly, taking public transit is one of the best ways to get around town. Not only is it cost-effective and efficient, but it also lets you stay hands free so you can sit back, relax and maybe even read a few chapters of your favorite book. But...
  8. Twitter bug impacts collection & sharing location data on iOS devices

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter bug impacts collection & sharing location data on iOS devices: You trust us to be careful with your data, and because of that, we want to be open with you when we make a mistake. We have discovered that we were inadvertently collecting and sharing iOS location data with one of our trusted partners in certain circumstances. Specifically,...
  9. Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google Drive is getting a new look on iOS and Android: What’s changing Google Drive is getting a new look and feel on iOS and Android, making it easier to communicate and collaborate across files in Drive on mobile devices. [img] This Material redesign is part of a larger effort to bring the look and feel of our G Suite apps...
  10. New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Outlook mobile design for iOS and Android: Today, we’re rolling out exciting updates to Outlook for iOS with recognizable avatars and optimized swipe and scroll usability that reflects the continuation of our design-driven journey and helps you connect, organize, and get things done. We’ve been meticulously tailoring...