Windows 10: Android and PC, Windows 10

Discus and support Android and PC, Windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Is it possible to use my Cortana on my PC to send text messages? I have an Android phone Are there some steps to do this, please? Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by SusanC####, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Android and PC, Windows 10

Is it possible to use my Cortana on my PC to send text messages? I have an Android phone

Are there some steps to do this, please? Thanks in advance for help and insights.

:)

SusanC####, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Nov 29, 2018
  4. t_ski Win User

Android and PC, Windows 10

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Android and PC, Windows 10 :(

t_ski, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Android and PC, Windows 10

1. Android and PC, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Android

2. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  3. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  4. Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to show word suggestions as in Gboard for androids but on pc?: I would love to type on pc but since English is not my first language, there are some words where i i can only type the beginning of and Gboard does the rest. Is there a settings, an app somhow for pc? submitted by /u/ThrilledStoic [link] [comments]...
  5. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  6. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...: I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and the package requires a os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-win-subsystem-for-android-but-it-tells/b19485c9-aa1b-4c86-9d05-406750f79ee0
  7. I installed win subsystem for android but it tells me that the installation was failed and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  9. Get files from my PC to my android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from my PC to my android phone: Get PC files on Android phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-files-from-my-pc-to-my-android-phone/b3634b63-43a3-420c-93e9-cba5635c535a
  10. Get files from my PC to my android phone