Windows 10: Android Apk

Discus and support Android Apk in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how I can use And Android Mod Application on my window 10 Dell laptop.. basically I want to play the Android game on my laptop because I don't have an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by apkandroid, May 19, 2021.

1. Android Apk

how I can use And Android Mod Application on my window 10 Dell laptop.. basically I want to play the Android game on my laptop because I don't have an android phone can you please suggest me then we will play the game on l laptop th this website ApkProFreeThis website have many best MOD apk i am interested to play the game with mod version.SIte Link: ApkProFree

:)

apkandroid, May 19, 2021

2. Android APK's

Files are super hidden on android, you would need to unhide those files via pc, its possible you may need a emulator too, but apks are labled as .apk

eidairaman1, May 19, 2021
  3. drpohor17 Win User
  4. Android Apk

can we install apk (android) files in nokia n9?

Beyond the remit of this manufacturer's sponsored forum to discuss implementation of NITDroid upon N9 to run a limited number of Android .apk. Have a look here if interested further:http://forum.nitdroid.com/index.php?topic=601.0

aspergerguy, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Android Apk

1. Android Apk - Similar Threads - Android Apk

2. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool: App Wrapper Version::-> 1.0.3935.1Operating System Mac, Linux, Windows and Version:-> WindowsJava Version: - 20.0.2Development Platform Java, Xamarin, Cordova, React:-> Cordovabuild-tools Version:- >INF Building resources...[TODO - Insert this section from your logs.]ERR...
  3. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool: App Wrapper Version::-> 1.0.3935.1Operating System Mac, Linux, Windows and Version:-> WindowsJava Version: - 20.0.2Development Platform Java, Xamarin, Cordova, React:-> Cordovabuild-tools Version:- >INF Building resources...[TODO - Insert this section from your logs.]ERR...
  4. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...: I know how to install android apps by apk file in windows 11. First I have installed windows subsystem for android of 1.21 gb. its working fine. Then I got the Ip address from it. Then I installed SKD platform tool and named it as ADB and saved it. Then I downloaded a apk...
  6. How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and...: I know how to install android apps by apk file in windows 11. First I have installed windows subsystem for android of 1.21 gb. its working fine. Then I got the Ip address from it. Then I installed SKD platform tool and named it as ADB and saved it. Then I downloaded a apk...
  7. WSATools is an APK installer for Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 News
    WSATools is an APK installer for Windows Subsystem for Android: [ATTACH]WSATools is the one-click APK installer for Windows Subsystem for Android that you can use to get rid of all the ADB commands to install an Android app on Windows 11. With the help of this component, you can install an APK file on your Windows 11 computer like any...
  8. How to convert EXE file to APK file to run on Android

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert EXE file to APK file to run on Android: [ATTACH]Want to use your Windows PC files on your Android devices? Well, you can. Before we get into the details like what do we need to convert a .exe file into a .apk file or how to convert it, let’s talk about basics. What is a .exe File? A .exe is a very common file […]...
  9. How to download Spotify Premium APK 8.6.32.925 for Android phones?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to download Spotify Premium APK 8.6.32.925 for Android phones?: Hi, How to download Spotify Premium APK 8.6.32.925 for Android phones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-spotify-premium-apk-8632925-for/14f7c123-3188-47f7-afa7-1c852518fbfc
  10. Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows

in Browsers and Email
    Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows: Free download introduce Snaptube APK application free, old & most recent adaptation 2018 for Android, PC, Windows, Laptop, Java, Iphone. Snaptube is the online HD Videos downloader application that gives you a chance to download sequential motion pictures, tunes...