Windows 10: ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, i heard that we can use android apps that is available in playstore in microsoft store too in windows 11?? so why cant i find it in my micr store?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jairam Subhash, Jan 22, 2022.

1. ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE

Hey, i heard that we can use android apps that is available in playstore in microsoft store too in windows 11?? so why cant i find it in my micr store? my laptop is hp envy windows 11 beta version from windows insider program... also i am from india... does the country matter?plz help

:)

Jairam Subhash, Jan 22, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 19

UPDATE 8/26: New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 26

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2131.1 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE

New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 18

UPDATE 8/19: New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 19

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2131.0 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE

1. ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - ANDROID APPS MICROSOFT

2. ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANDROID APPS IN MICROSOFT STORE: Hey, i heard that we can use android apps that is available in playstore in microsoft store too in windows 11?? so why cant i find it in my micr store? my laptop is hp envy windows 11 beta version from windows insider program... also i am from india... does the country...
  3. No android apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No android apps: Will android apps come on stable version of Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-android-apps/f2c5d13c-07a1-4fca-b076-39a07a22431a
  4. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  5. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  6. "Windows subsystem for android" Microsoft store page says this app will not work on your...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Windows subsystem for android" Microsoft store page says this app will not work on your...: "Windows subsystem for android" Microsoft store page says this app will not work on your device but my computer meets all the system requirements in the system requirements section....
  7. Microsoft Authenticator App on Android

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App on Android: I have the authenticator app on Android, setup to use a personal Microsoft Account for recovery backup. I want to change the backup to use a different account. When I disable and re-enable the backup it never asks for an account. Instead it uses the previous account that...
  8. Microsoft Authenticator App for Android Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Authenticator App for Android Question: Hi. I do not know if this is the right location, but I setup the Microsoft Authenticator App on my Android phone to allow me an alternative way to sign in to my Microsoft Account. I tried testing the App feature with my computer by logging out of Microsoft and logging back...
  9. microsoft authenticator android app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft authenticator android app: i have problem with this app when clicked on add personal account it is stuck there please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-authenticator-android-app/f863b152-cddf-4ad7-9be5-2c6ae05a1334
  10. Microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft app store: I am unable to download apps from the store. They are just hanging in the queue, I ran a trouble shoot program and it says that my temp file location was changed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store/26272e3e-5958-4666-9cc4-f55864d1a2fc