Windows 10: Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC

Discus and support Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know if there are any good Android apps, or apps period that let me use the apps installed on my Android on my PC. In other words, if I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gplea, Feb 25, 2016.

1. gplea Win User

Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC

I want to know if there are any good Android apps, or apps period that let me use the apps installed on my Android on my PC. In other words, if I've got an audio Bible on my Android phone, and I want to play it over my PC. I've got MightyText, and I love that, but I want to be able to use some of my apps that are on my phone on my PC.

:)

gplea, Feb 25, 2016

2. android appshow can i get android apps on my windows 10 Lumia 650 phone? i cant get my bank app or the Official Walmart app.

A lot of apps are rehashed internet front ends. I get round this issue by pinning the web page I want to the start screen, then when there are too many of them creating a start screen group (click and hold the shortcut and drag it over another shortcut).
    That way , I don't find the lack of apps an issue

LarryBotheras, Feb 25, 2016
  3. RichHuff Win User
    android appshow can i get android apps on my windows 10 Lumia 650 phone? i cant get my bank app or the Official Walmart app.

how can i get android apps on my windows 10 Lumia 650 phone? i cant get my bank app or the Official Walmart app.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RichHuff, Feb 25, 2016
  4. Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC

DeaconFrost, Feb 25, 2016
  5. kscott Win User
    Search for Droid4X, works pretty good. Keep in mind that most Android emulators require your PC to have capability to run a virtual machine. Otherwise they are very slow.

kscott, Feb 25, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    If you install Google Chrome, you will be able to access Google Play Store.

davidhk, Feb 25, 2016
  7. I don't think that's what the OP is asking for...and the Play Store is accessible through any web browser.

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC

1. Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC - Similar Threads - Android Apps

2. cant sign into authenticator app for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  3. cant sign into authenticator app for android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant sign into authenticator app for android: HiTrying to sign into my authenticator app on my android phone and it keep coming up with "no network connection". All my other apps are working including my google authenticator, I've cleared the cache and memory no effect, uninstalled reinstalled no effect I've even changed...
  4. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  5. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  6. Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me: Pls.help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plshelpi-cant-install-links-to-windows-app-in-my/3f12e5fb-0376-44a6-a096-ffcdc33d298d
  7. Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me

Pls.help.i can't install links to windows app .in my Android phone.pls help me: Pls.help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plshelpi-cant-install-links-to-windows-app-in-my/3f12e5fb-0376-44a6-a096-ffcdc33d298d
  8. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  9. Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone

Link to Windows Android App Not Showing SMS Messages From Phone: I own a Samsung S8 Galaxy Ultra Tablet that has the latest available Link to Windows Android app installed. I logged into my Microsoft account within the app, and I linked the app to my computer. My computer shows both my Android phone and my two Samsung tablets. My mobile...
  10. Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some android apps are in Windows Notification thanks to Phone link and not others ?: Hi, I have 2 apps that are sending me regular notifications on my Android phone, Geev and Leboncoin. Every works perfectly on the Android phone.But when I am on Windows 11, where Phone Link is installed, I only receive notifications from Geev, and NEVER from Leboncoin, why ?I...