Windows 10: Android at Microsoft - answering questions

Discus and support Android at Microsoft - answering questions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Android at Microsoft - answering questions

Source: https://medium.com/android-microsoft...d-57fc0630d47c

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
  2. RCoon Win User

Android Help Desk

Here's a quick question-quick answer Help Desk to get your thumbs back in action on your Android phone. If you have advanced questions, make a thread! If it's something you think might be quick and simple, ask it here.
    • Just got a new Android phone and have no idea where to begin?
    • Need a quick tip on how to change a hidden setting?
    • Looking for the best app to fit your need?
    Drop your questions here and somebody with the knowledge can get you back on track.

RCoon, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

Unlink android and laptop

Hi Judith,

In order to help you with your concern about your Android and laptop's linking issue, kindly answer these questions first:

• How are you able to upload the Microsoft update link to your Android device? Did you connect your Android device physically to your laptop?
    • What applications in your Android device got affected?
    • What happened to the affected applications? Did you receive an error code or message? If yes, please post the error here.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Android at Microsoft - answering questions

1. Android at Microsoft - answering questions - Similar Threads - Android Microsoft answering

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. Question Answered

Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Please Microsoft answer this question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Microsoft answer this question: when i was playing in my windows 10,the drive error popup always,its said restart your pc.i dont know what to do,when i search it in youtube and google,someone said that if you restart or fix the drive errors,all your file in disk gonna lost,and i dont know how to backup.can...
  10. previous questions and answers

in Windows 10 Customization
    previous questions and answers: how do I access my previous questions and answers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-questions-and-answers/db311f7b-a059-4b3f-8758-1c426e63c03b