Windows 10: Android at Microsoft - answering questions

Discus and support Android at Microsoft - answering questions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Android at Microsoft - answering questions

Source: https://medium.com/android-microsoft...d-57fc0630d47c

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
  2. RCoon Win User

Android Help Desk

Here's a quick question-quick answer Help Desk to get your thumbs back in action on your Android phone. If you have advanced questions, make a thread! If it's something you think might be quick and simple, ask it here.
    • Just got a new Android phone and have no idea where to begin?
    • Need a quick tip on how to change a hidden setting?
    • Looking for the best app to fit your need?
    Drop your questions here and somebody with the knowledge can get you back on track.

RCoon, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

Unlink android and laptop

Hi Judith,

In order to help you with your concern about your Android and laptop's linking issue, kindly answer these questions first:

• How are you able to upload the Microsoft update link to your Android device? Did you connect your Android device physically to your laptop?
    • What applications in your Android device got affected?
    • What happened to the affected applications? Did you receive an error code or message? If yes, please post the error here.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Android at Microsoft - answering questions

1. Android at Microsoft - answering questions - Similar Threads - Android Microsoft answering

2. Simple questions, simple issues, no answers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Simple questions, simple issues, no answers: Hello. 1) Why all Microsoft troubleshooting utilities ends in errors? Nothing of built-in utilities never solved my problem. 2) Why do you shut down MS Store on W8.1 and it says, please try again later. Why it cannot say, Sorry, were closed forever? 3) Why is there such...
  3. Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Is Automatically Answering Some Calls on Android: Skype for Android has a really weird issue. And it’s a massive privacy problem. Believe it or not, Skype has a feature called automatic answering that automatically answers your calls for you. And on the Android app, the feature is malfunctioning, automatically answering...
  4. How to stop getting answers to a question

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop getting answers to a question: A long time ago, I asked this forum how to stop getting a password request on my laptop at startup. That question has been answered a million times. I want these answers to stop! But I don't know how to track down my original question so I can kill it. How can I stop people...
  5. Answers at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Answers at Microsoft: What does locked mean? I'm looking at the lock symbol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answers-at-microsoft/304fdd7a-07fc-474b-9726-4fd8eea52dae
  6. Why Microsoft Support Can't answer questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Microsoft Support Can't answer questions: Why can't Microsoft answer questions? I have summitted questions regarding the memory issues and all I get is referrals to other articles that has nothing to do with the issue....
  7. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!: Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thank-you-sarahkong-for-answering-my-question/1313c0c5-d898-404b-b1bd-32fe53950766
  8. SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SysprepAudit mode still not answering customization questions: I am at a school and have 150 laptops to image. I use VMWare to create a virtual build of Windows 10 and I have put the virtual machine into audit mode per your instructions/tutorial. When I capture the image and deploy it to a laptop the customization questions still appear...
  9. two questions require answers please

in Windows 10 Support
    two questions require answers please: Hello All. I have two question if I may. 1. Everytime I switch on I get the following sign...AMD QUICK STREAM. Error-the license information to use this software was not found. 2. How do I put an icon on the desktop.eg someone sent me an e-mail of a good site to go...
  10. Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?': [img] With no flagships announced, software that is on other platforms and a weak app store for the better part of a year, many consumers have been asking what is the value proposition of Windows Phone. Up until last week, Microsoft did not have an answer that they were...