Windows 10: Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

Discus and support Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps.

I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors.

A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature.

I am not finding any tools for directly hard-wire connecting or Bluetooth like pairing such a device into Window 10 without using a smart phone.

Is this possible?

If so how might I go about it?

Thanks for any thought and guidance.

:)

mikeincousa, Dec 4, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone :(

t_ski, Dec 4, 2019
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

Mobile devce ( smart phone..android)

I am tryin g to use "Device Manager" to add my smart Phone (android) into my computer system

I got my printer in but not the mobile phone.......Any suggestions Thank Y'all

BlairDickson_921, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

1. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone - Similar Threads - Android Blood Pressure

2. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  4. Phone app to Android issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  5. Phone app to Android issues

Phone app to Android issues: My computer is hardwired to home network and Samsung S20 Ultra is on wifi.. Strong signal for both but always issue with the phone app synching with the phone.. I have all the updates... unsure what the issue is... pretty frustrating though...Newer Dell Windows 11 laptop....
  6. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone: When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone. Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I...
  7. Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone

Can I share my system audio on the Your Phone app? W10 on PC, and Android on phone: I use it for online school classes, and sometimes kids cannot join because of internet issued. I was wondering if, on a regular phone call, I can share my system audio with them using the Your Phone Companion app....
  8. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone: I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature. I am not finding any tools for directly...
  9. Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops: Hi All I have Android mobile phone and I would like to customize it based on my requirement and comfort. There are some default apps I would like to remove and add another such as instead of Google chrome app i would like to use Mozilla Firefox. How this can be possible....
  10. W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle: doesnt even make a peep 53377