Windows 10: Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

Discus and support Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikeincousa, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps.

I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors.

A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature.

I am not finding any tools for directly hard-wire connecting or Bluetooth like pairing such a device into Window 10 without using a smart phone.

Is this possible?

If so how might I go about it?

Thanks for any thought and guidance.

:)

mikeincousa, Dec 4, 2019
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone :(

t_ski, Dec 4, 2019
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

Mobile devce ( smart phone..android)

I am tryin g to use "Device Manager" to add my smart Phone (android) into my computer system

I got my printer in but not the mobile phone.......Any suggestions Thank Y'all

BlairDickson_921, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

1. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone - Similar Threads - Android Blood Pressure

2. Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Android Blood Pressure Apps Under W10 Without a Smart Phone: I do not know anything about smart phones or Android Apps. I have been shopping home blood pressure monitors. A couple of the most credible offerings provide an Android app for logging data. I find this a very appealing feature. I am not finding any tools for directly...
  3. w10 app--your phone for IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w10 app--your phone for IOS: Winver 1903; build 18362.418 OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But...
  4. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  5. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  6. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  7. Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Companion App no longer works with my android phone.: Phone and PC will not pair with each other. Both are connected to wifi but they will not pair. An update has possibly made my phone incompatible with this app....
  8. Android phones not showing up under Network in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android phones not showing up under Network in File Explorer: We have multiple Android phones at home connecting to the same home WIFI network. I have the following queries - Q1. Why are they not showing up under Network in File Explorer ? Q2. Can we access the phones from our computers wirelessly when they are connecting to the...
  9. Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add and Remove Android apps in smart phones and laptops: Hi All I have Android mobile phone and I would like to customize it based on my requirement and comfort. There are some default apps I would like to remove and add another such as instead of Google chrome app i would like to use Mozilla Firefox. How this can be possible....
  10. W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 successfully ignores my android phone and kindle: doesnt even make a peep 53377