Windows 10: Android cell

Discus and support Android cell in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I use windows defender to scan my android cell phone?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaaKwesi1, Feb 2, 2019.

1. PaaKwesi1 Win User

Android cell

Can I use windows defender to scan my android cell phone?

:)

PaaKwesi1, Feb 2, 2019

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Free Cell

Hi Peter,

To help you reset your statistics in Free Cell, we suggest you to perform the following steps below:

• Close the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (if it is open).
    • In the File explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistics.ark.
    • Run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The statistics will be back to 0.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Android cell

Cortana volume on Android cell phone

Hi Don Van,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I understand the inconvenience caused, now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

• What version of Cortana is installed on your phone?
    Initially, I suggest you check if there is an updated version of Cortana available for your phone and install the same. If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Cortana and check if it helps.

Also, see: Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Frequently Asked Questions for Cortana on Android and iOS

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Android cell

1. Android cell - Similar Threads - Android cell

2. how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop: I want to transfer photos from my LG6 Android cellphone to my Windows 10 laptop. Instructions were to connect cellphone and laptop to same One Drive account, but no directions were provided on how to do this! I have an account in my phone in the One Drive App labelled with my...
  3. how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop: I want to transfer photos from my LG6 Android cellphone to my Windows 10 laptop. Instructions were to connect cellphone and laptop to same One Drive account, but no directions were provided on how to do this! I have an account in my phone in the One Drive App labelled with my...
  4. how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions: On my Android Cell Phone, in the Color Note App, there is a "Lock" command, I believe to allow password protection of a particular file. However, when I am in the file and pick "LOCK", it ask me to "Enter Master Password"? When I do generate a random PW, it continues to...
  6. Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions

Android Cell Phone Using Color Notes and Its' LOCK Command Proper Instructions: On my Android Cell Phone, in the Color Note App, there is a "Lock" command, I believe to allow password protection of a particular file. However, when I am in the file and pick "LOCK", it ask me to "Enter Master Password"? When I do generate a random PW, it continues to...
  7. Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.

Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.: Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7. Phone says it was sent. No file appears in my email. I can send this file to an Apple computer with no problem. Did Microsoft change something last year, since it was working earlier that year? I do not want to...
  8. Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7.: Cannot transfer files from my Android cell phone to my Windows 7. Phone says it was sent. No file appears in my email. I can send this file to an Apple computer with no problem. Did Microsoft change something last year, since it was working earlier that year? I do not want to...
  9. I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?: I have uploaded Android photos for 2 years via USB from the cell to Windows 10 on my laptop. Now I get the error popup "Something went wrong. We're having trouble accessing items on this device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted the notification to connect? Make sure there...
  10. I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?

I missed the Chat time frame, HOW to upload ANDROID CELL photos?: I have uploaded Android photos for 2 years via USB from the cell to Windows 10 on my laptop. Now I get the error popup "Something went wrong. We're having trouble accessing items on this device. Is it unlocked and have you accepted the notification to connect? Make sure there...