Windows 10: Android device showing red with exclamation mark

Discus and support Android device showing red with exclamation mark in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have the Microsoft Family account apps on all devices and have tried several removes and restarts and all kinds of stuff and the only thing all these... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MrSeventy8, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Android device showing red with exclamation mark

I have the Microsoft Family account apps on all devices and have tried several removes and restarts and all kinds of stuff and the only thing all these supposed fix's did was add new icons for the same device with the same red error.

Android device showing red with exclamation mark 1a040e3f-59f5-4b15-8da6-9de37696479f?upload=true.jpg

:)

MrSeventy8, Mar 16, 2021

2. N95 Music Player shows Podcasts with red exclamation Mark

Hi All,

I have recently updated to the new 20 firmware on my N95 and am really happy with it. One problem I have though is regarding podcasts.

I've been using the N95 for listening to podcasts for a while so was excited about the new podcast functionality, however I have a problem on the phone which I can't clear.

There are podcasts showing up in the music player podcast section with red exclamation marks, these podcasts no longer exist on the phone and I can't delete the entries. One of the podcasts is a duplicate which I had on the phone before the fw upgrade but the
    podcast app also downloaded the same episode so I deleted the original file but it still shows up in the music player.

I've tried to refresh the library but it still lists them once refresh is complete.

Does anyone know how to get rid of these entries as they're really bugging me.

Thanks

andonevris---01, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Intel MEI Device Manager exclamation mark

Which one do you think matters, an exclamation mark or a BSOD?
    I don't care about the exclamation marks.

Android device showing red with exclamation mark [​IMG]

Matthew Wai, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Android device showing red with exclamation mark

Intel MEI Device Manager exclamation mark

I have not installed Chipset Software Installation Utility, so my Device Manager shows exclamation marks. I am interested to know what the underlying problem is, if any.

Matthew Wai, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Android device showing red with exclamation mark

1. Android device showing red with exclamation mark - Similar Threads - Android device showing

2. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  3. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  4. In Device Manager it shows a little triangle with an exclamation mark in next to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Device Manager it shows a little triangle with an exclamation mark in next to the...: In Device Manager it shows a little triangle with an exclamation mark in next to the device. When I try to update the driver it says: the best driver software for your device is already installed but the its showing yellow triangle plz help...
  5. In Device Manager it shows a little triangle with an exclamation mark in next to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Device Manager it shows a little triangle with an exclamation mark in next to the...: In Device Manager it shows a little triangle with an exclamation mark in next to the device. When I try to update the driver it says: the best driver software for your device is already installed but the its showing yellow triangle plz help...
  6. In Device Manager it shows a little triangle with an exclamation mark in next to the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Exclamation Mark Inside Red Circle on Desktop Icons: I have this issue BUT I have no backup Symantec, McAfee, Mozy, etc. which would be causing this. I can reboot my PC which clears them but they return after several days. I have no idea from where they are coming since the only reference I have discovered is for the anti-virus...
  8. device manager yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device manager yellow exclamation mark: Hi when i turn on my device manager my display adapter has an exclamation mark i click on it so i have intel hd 4000 it has exclamation mark when i clcik on update driver it says i have latest drive and when i double click it it says working properly so what is the problem?...
  9. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  10. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644