Windows 10: Android Device

Discus and support Android Device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had identity theft issues for 2 years my device is 6 weeks and is full of malware. I am attacked on purpose. I figure we could download window... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NatalaiKeys45, May 16, 2019.

1. Android Device

I have had identity theft issues for 2 years my device is 6 weeks and is full of malware. I am attacked on purpose. I figure we could download window 10 I also think that cleaning tool will do wanders thanks I have it on my laptop unless I should pay again Im ok with that 4807959840, it is only self we have already cleaned my laptop. thanks again

:)

NatalaiKeys45, May 16, 2019

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, May 16, 2019
  3. windows 10 doesnt recognize my android device VAwindows 10 doesnt recognize my android device VA

Hi Mohamad,

This issue may have something to do with the driver. We recommend that you update the driver by following these steps:

• Connect your Android device to your computer
    • Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
    • Locate your Android device.
    • Right click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dennis Mop, May 16, 2019
  4. Android Device

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Android Device

1. Android Device - Similar Threads - Android Device

2. when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...: I am a windows insider, I am also using the updated phone link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-use-my-android-device-as-a/4769e493-53df-4d91-8679-45d8e2f11285
  3. when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...: I am a windows insider, I am also using the updated phone link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-use-my-android-device-as-a/4769e493-53df-4d91-8679-45d8e2f11285
  4. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  5. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  6. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?: Hi, I want to connect my android device to the Remote Desktop from my Local system via USB. I have tried all the possible configuration, but still it is not connecting in Remote Desktop, but it is connecting in Local System. Kindly help me to connect my device to a Remote...
  7. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?: Hi, I want to connect my android device to the Remote Desktop from my Local system via USB. I have tried all the possible configuration, but still it is not connecting in Remote Desktop, but it is connecting in Local System. Kindly help me to connect my device to a Remote...
  8. How to connect a Android device to a Remote Desktop from the Local System via USB ?

9. Android device driver appears under wrong device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android device driver appears under wrong device.: Downloaded driver for android device. Driver for android appears under Oculus device in device manager, therefore I cannot update the driver for my android as device manager has it in the wrong spot. How do I put the driver under android device in device manager? If I try to...
  10. Android device driver appears under wrong device.

Android device driver appears under wrong device.: Downloaded driver for android device. Driver for android appears under Oculus device in device manager, therefore I cannot update the driver for my android as device manager has it in the wrong spot. How do I put the driver under android device in device manager? If I try to...