Windows 10: Android emulators blue screen

Discus and support Android emulators blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I downloaded Bluestacks a few days ago. I opened it and that shows blue screen. I downloaded a noxplayer then but this time the loading stopped at 42%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dawid F, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Dawid F Win User

Android emulators blue screen

I downloaded Bluestacks a few days ago. I opened it and that shows blue screen. I downloaded a noxplayer then but this time the loading stopped at 42%

the third android emulator was memu play. when I wanted to open it, my antivirus Bitdefender detected a threat.

I thought it was a problem with virtualization. Hyper-V was already turned off and I could not turn off virtualization because when I enter into advanced startup, there is no UEFI settings.

:)

Dawid F, Apr 12, 2019

2. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

This is a good article listing 10 of the most popular ones

2018 List: Best free Android emulators for Windows 10/8.1/7 -
    https://windowsreport.com/best-android-emulator...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Apr 12, 2019
  3. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

Thanks

Aminu Bappah, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Android emulators blue screen

android emulator

I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games.

but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am spelling the error properly but that's what it shows more
    or less.

hoping to find some help and assistance regarding this issue

SriramRajendiran, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Android emulators blue screen

1. Android emulators blue screen - Similar Threads - Android emulators blue

2. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  3. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  4. Android emulator for Windows 11

Android emulator for Windows 11: I believe there is a Microsoft Android emulator in the pipeline for Windows 11 laptops though maybe its release is being delayed. My laptop has RAM 8GB 64-bit OS, Windows 11 Home 21H2, OS Build 22000.1219, Edge Version 107.0.1418.42 Official build 64-bit. I have tried...
  5. Android emulator issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android emulator issue: Good morning/evening/night, Recently i tried to run android on windows 10 with famous emulators after a long time but as soon as i tried to open each one of them windows 10 crashed and they redirect me to the auto repair on windows 10 boot screen , this happens with all...
  6. Full screen Android Emulator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full screen Android Emulator.: I am using the android emulator through Visual Code. Is there a way to remove the phone frame and have only the screen. Also is there a way to lock the screen at full screen?...
  7. Android Emulator NOT used for with Gaming

Android Emulator NOT used for with Gaming: Hi all, please go lightly on me with this one as it is all new for me.. I get the process of using an Android Emulator so I can run certain .Apks inside/on our W10 64 bit OS. I have a few local mini Camera's and Apps that run on my Android Phone (Samsung), but I would like...
  8. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  9. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR: Hi people. can someone please help me out of this issue? if not pls can you suggest any other android emulator that can work for me? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/andy-android-emulator/2c64e238-14ab-4857-a3d4-3dddf1954b7e
  10. android emulator

android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...