Windows 10: Android games for Windows

Discus and support Android games for Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to speak about Android gaming on Windows platform. Most of the people playing games on Android smart devices but they are wishing to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shernandezfred, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Android games for Windows

I would like to speak about Android gaming on Windows platform. Most of the people playing games on Android smart devices but they are wishing to play those games on wide screen. So there are some software for run games on Windows platform. But we need to make sure that they are good or bad to install and use in Windows. So all I need to discuss on the security of app player for windows platform.

:)

shernandezfred, Apr 30, 2019

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Apr 30, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Android games for Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Android games for Windows

1. Android games for Windows - Similar Threads - Android games

2. I'm Trying To Leave Beta On Android 10 But I Can't When I Leave The Games Still In Beta ;q

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm Trying To Leave Beta On Android 10 But I Can't When I Leave The Games Still In Beta ;q: Hhhhhhhhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-leave-beta-on-android-10-but-i-cant/a39798d1-b9d3-4a5f-aa66-4e6a4c24749e
  3. I'm Trying To Leave Beta On Android 10 But I Can't When I Leave The Games Still In Beta ;q

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Trying To Leave Beta On Android 10 But I Can't When I Leave The Games Still In Beta ;q: Hhhhhhhhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-leave-beta-on-android-10-but-i-cant/a39798d1-b9d3-4a5f-aa66-4e6a4c24749e
  4. Game pass not working at all on S23 or Android tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass not working at all on S23 or Android tablet: I've been using game pass lovingly since it first came out. Now it won't stream or load anything at all even though it shows green check marks all through the board that everything is running great..I've reinstalled the app, cleared the cache, my internet is 110 maps. Active...
  5. Game pass not working at all on S23 or Android tablet

Game pass not working at all on S23 or Android tablet: I've been using game pass lovingly since it first came out. Now it won't stream or load anything at all even though it shows green check marks all through the board that everything is running great..I've reinstalled the app, cleared the cache, my internet is 110 maps. Active...
  6. How to play Android games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to play Android games on Windows 11: Google Play Games has finally been made available for Windows 11. This means that you can now download and play all your favorite Android games on a much bigger screen with far more processing power. The article below will show you how to use the new Google Play Games Windows...
  7. Android Games just wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android Games just wont work: Android Games just wont play on my New HP Laptop!. I've downloaded Windows 11 Update & all is working Fine, Really Good in fact but for one thing & that's My Gaming Experience witch is the Only reason i bought a Laptop Now!, all Games Downloaded or Played through STEAM Work...
  8. Android Games just wont work

Android Games just wont work: Android Games just wont play on my New HP Laptop!. I've downloaded Windows 11 Update & all is working Fine, Really Good in fact but for one thing & that's My Gaming Experience witch is the Only reason i bought a Laptop Now!, all Games Downloaded or Played through STEAM Work...
  9. Google launches Android Games for Windows PCs in limited beta

in Windows 10 News
    Google launches Android Games for Windows PCs in limited beta: Shortly after Microsoft announced that Windows 11 will run Android apps natively, Google revealed its own plans to bring Google Play Games for Windows. The platform has now been soft-launched in 3 Countries as a limited beta test. [ATTACH] Users who live in Hong Kong, South...
  10. [HELP] Microsoft Game Pass - Android - VPN Support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Microsoft Game Pass - Android - VPN Support: Hi, everyone, I hope that you're enjoying a nice day. I wanted to get a hold of you to simply ask a question regarding Microsoft XBox Game Pass - not looking for controversy at all: For those that do not live in the supported countries, will a VPN provide access? I use...