Windows 10: Android games for Windows

Discus and support Android games for Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to speak about Android gaming on Windows platform. Most of the people playing games on Android smart devices but they are wishing to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shernandezfred, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Android games for Windows

I would like to speak about Android gaming on Windows platform. Most of the people playing games on Android smart devices but they are wishing to play those games on wide screen. So there are some software for run games on Windows platform. But we need to make sure that they are good or bad to install and use in Windows. So all I need to discuss on the security of app player for windows platform.

:)

shernandezfred, Apr 30, 2019

2. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Apr 30, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Android games for Windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Android games for Windows

1. Android games for Windows - Similar Threads - Android games

2. New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.8 version for Android - May 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 3.4.8 version for Android - May 17: Keep your devices in sync – instant access to your phone’s texts, photos, docs, and more on your PC. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion app, easily sync your Android to your Windows 10 PC for instant access to your phone's photos, texts, docs,...
  3. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019): I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discussion-would-you-like-an-ios-and-android/8c76bef6-6133-464f-b70a-afdeb0e05869
  4. Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Beta Minecraft Earth AR game on iOS and Android this summer: dYKxBKj29dI This is an incredibly exciting time for Minecraft. Ten years ago today, the game launched on PC. Now, Minecraft has sold more than 176 million copies to-date in virtually every country in the world. As a way to celebrate 10 years for the franchise, we announced...
  5. Android Device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Android Device: I have had identity theft issues for 2 years my device is 6 weeks and is full of malware. I am attacked on purpose. I figure we could download window 10 I also think that cleaning tool will do wanders thanks I have it on my laptop unless I should pay again Im ok with that...
  6. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3438 version for Android - May 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3438 version for Android - May 14: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  7. OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?: Yep the app does not let me search emails. Thankfully for now I can log into the online version and search my mail but I I find this threatening. The app for outlook is less capable than gmail. What good is even using a computer or phone if you can not search. ! Does anyone...
  8. Looking for "Single shooter" games for my android game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for "Single shooter" games for my android game controller: I have a MXq Max android TV box, 4GB Ram 64GB Rom, 64-bit 8.1 Oreo. I also have a game controller called GameSir which I bought solely for android video games. MY problem : All the "single shooter" games I found from Play Store are for mouse pointer, not for my game...
  9. Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming...: I'm so upset with Windows 10. First I wanted to play a DVD a while back. So I put it in the DVD player and nothing. I played around for hours installing different DVD players, and uninstalled Windows Media and reinstalled. Nothing. It works fine on my Windows 7 laptop...
  10. How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!: Hello! No there is no magic or any dual OS procedure involved. Just a clever trick! What do you do when a computer is not powerful enough to run some certain applications? One way is to convert it to a thin client and run the applications remotely on a powerful server....