Windows 10: Android greater than 2.2

Discus and support Android greater than 2.2 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is Windows 10 Version 1809 Android greater than 2.2 for downloading a new app?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffreyAbildness, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Android greater than 2.2

Is Windows 10 Version 1809 Android greater than 2.2 for downloading a new app?

:)

JeffreyAbildness, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

Android greater than 2.2 [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Tommy Win User

Android greater than 2.2

Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Android greater than 2.2

1. Android greater than 2.2 - Similar Threads - Android greater

2. My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop: My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-motorola-android-phone-will-not-connect-to/22d0745d-41fb-4996-8f9e-e606dc8ad5e4
  3. My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop: My new Motorola Android phone will not connect to Windows 11 on my Dell Vostro Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-motorola-android-phone-will-not-connect-to/22d0745d-41fb-4996-8f9e-e606dc8ad5e4
  4. Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?: So it’s 2024 and I just fell for the trap on slickdeals.net where i purchased a collection of James Bond movies from the Microsoft store to find out that there is no way i can play these movies, as i do not own a device that runs windows. I have a Mac and an iPhone and a...
  5. Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?

Microsoft still doesn’t have Movies & TV app for iOS & Android?: So it’s 2024 and I just fell for the trap on slickdeals.net where i purchased a collection of James Bond movies from the Microsoft store to find out that there is no way i can play these movies, as i do not own a device that runs windows. I have a Mac and an iPhone and a...
  6. Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11: 1. Android Device Not Listed in Microsoft Account: My phone does not appear as a connected Android device in my Microsoft account. 2. Duplicate Device Entries: In the Windows 11 PC settings Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Mobile devices > Manage devices, two entries for a...
  7. Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11

Issues with Android Device Visibility and Camera Access in Microsoft Account and Windows 11: 1. Android Device Not Listed in Microsoft Account: My phone does not appear as a connected Android device in my Microsoft account. 2. Duplicate Device Entries: In the Windows 11 PC settings Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Mobile devices > Manage devices, two entries for a...
  8. How about out to do it on Android's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How about out to do it on Android's: How about Android users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-about-out-to-do-it-on-androids/ecb35d60-873a-41c2-9bec-8902216915b3
  9. How about out to do it on Android's

How about out to do it on Android's: How about Android users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-about-out-to-do-it-on-androids/ecb35d60-873a-41c2-9bec-8902216915b3
  10. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...