Windows 10: !! Android like widget !!

Discus and support !! Android like widget !! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Does Windows have any decent looking compact ish date countdown timers? I used to have a Chromebook where i used a widget to keep me up to date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ste20man, Nov 9, 2018.

1. ste20man Win User

!! Android like widget !!

Hi.

Does Windows have any decent looking compact ish date countdown timers? I used to have a Chromebook where i used a widget to keep me up to date about when my next exam was. They were simple, good looking and great, any ideas? Cheers, ste

:)

ste20man, Nov 9, 2018

2. iPhone or Android recommendations

Android, as a pc enthusiast you probably like customisation and fiddling with stuff.

Even non rooted Android is brilliant for fiddling!

Lots of different launchers/dialers/contacts lists/widgets/lock screens/ other UI additions/changes to download.

+ Apps! Most Apps on Android are free as well and the number of app in the market is rapidly catching up to the App store.

But having said that I am massively biased lol

pantherx12, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Nov 9, 2018
  4. !! Android like widget !!

TechPowerUp Application Now on Android Market

yes a widget, was about to suggest it myself, would be awesome.

but then again, a rss widget with tpu's rss feed is also pretty sweet, which i got already

(FIH) The Don, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

!! Android like widget !!

1. !! Android like widget !! - Similar Threads - Android widget

2. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  3. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  4. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  5. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  6. Windows-11 platform android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-11 platform android: Windows-11 platform android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-platform-android/bc4de0c1-d0ad-4217-9b93-7ff85cc036a1
  7. Windows-11 platform android

Windows-11 platform android: Windows-11 platform android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-platform-android/bc4de0c1-d0ad-4217-9b93-7ff85cc036a1
  8. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  9. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  10. !! Date countdown desktop widgets like android ?? !!

!! Date countdown desktop widgets like android ?? !!: HI, Love this site as my knowledge with computers is basically nil, though I am learning! I have looked through the store for countdown date apps that are pinned to the desktop. After downloading a few now (days / event timer etc) I'm starting to think that Win 10 doesn't...