Windows 10: Android oddities in windows

Discus and support Android oddities in windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] So I ran into this little number today while trying to clear space on my android S6 or S7 don't remember which at the moment. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mr. Annonymous, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Android oddities in windows

Android oddities in windows 3b9a7825-8e89-48df-a9c5-3db58364083a?upload=true.jpg Android oddities in windows 1dd727a8-41aa-4651-90b8-a5cdadcbf60f?upload=true.jpg
    So I ran into this little number today while trying to clear space on my android S6 or S7 don't remember which at the moment. I'm about 95% Sure My phone doesn't have three and a half Exabytes of storage so this is Probably an error. Any thoughts Community at Large?

:)

Mr. Annonymous, Jul 9, 2020
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Android oddities in windows [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Android oddities in windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Android oddities in windows

1. Android oddities in windows - Similar Threads - Android oddities

2. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  3. CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN I USE A WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE WITH WINDOWS 11 AND AND ANDROID TABLETS: I HAVE 2 WINDOWS 11 THINKPADS AND THREE ANDROID DEVICES A SAMSUNG S 8 PHONE, GENERIC TABLET AND TV BOX THE REASON IS AFTER CONNECTING MY WD EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE USED FOR YEARS ON AND NOW WINDOWS 11 I CONNECTED IT FOR USE ON MY TV BOX WHICH ALLOWS INTTERNET CONNECTION ON...
  4. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  5. WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...

WD EXTERNAL DRIVE WORKED ON WINDOWS 11 BUT AFTER CONNECTING TO ANDROID DOES NOT WORK WITH...: For years my WD external HD worked with Windows including windows 11. After connecting it to my Android TV box it also worked. Now the windows 11 computer does not recognise the WD and I cannot access very important files. Why and with limited skills what to do?...
  6. Windows-11 platform android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows-11 platform android: Windows-11 platform android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-platform-android/bc4de0c1-d0ad-4217-9b93-7ff85cc036a1
  7. Windows-11 platform android

Windows-11 platform android: Windows-11 platform android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-platform-android/bc4de0c1-d0ad-4217-9b93-7ff85cc036a1
  8. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  9. Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android

Impossible to log in to Microsoft Launcher on Android: I've been using this app on my Pixel 6 for years now, and today I noticed that the app isn't logged in anymore; the toolbox page on the left of the launcher isn't populated with any data.So I attempt login in via the only account email that is listed when I press Log in,...
  10. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d