Windows 10: Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app.

Discus and support Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I got both my Android phone and Windows pc two years. I did try to link the two using the Phone Link app. However, the problem with it is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christinaszeman, Apr 22, 2022.

1. Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app.

Hello,I got both my Android phone and Windows pc two years. I did try to link the two using the Phone Link app. However, the problem with it is that the Code to the PC has dashes and the one on my phone doesn't accept dashes. Is there something wrong with the Phone Link app itself?However, even though both cannot since with this app, I still can connect my phone to the pc when I play justdancenow.com. They're both on the same wifi.The reason why I am putting this question on right now is that I want to know of an easier way for me to transfer all of my pictures from Android to PC.Any solution

:)

Christinaszeman, Apr 22, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 22, 2022
  3. Charlotte Win User
    windows 8 phone vs android?

I have used both phones with Residential Voip Service, and in my opinion, the app store for android is far superior.

Charlotte, Apr 22, 2022
  4. Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app.

windows 8 phone vs android?

I think the Lumia 920 is better than the HTC 8X. I can tell you Windows Phone 8 is good and the Lumia 920 is solid but I can't tell you if it is better than Android.

I think if you use your phone as a phone with occassional browsing, texting, and an app or two, Windows Phone 8 will probably be the better choice. If you are going to install dozens of apps and basically use your phone as a computer substitute, Android is probably better.

If you think you're going to use text-to-speech and speech-to-text a lot, go with Windows Phone 8.

Better yet, just go to a phone store and check all four out and decide what you like best.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 22, 2022
Thema:

Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app.

1. Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app. - Similar Threads - Android Phone does

2. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  3. Phone link is not showing android apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link is not showing android apps: I am running Android 13 and Windows 11. I have the latest update for the phone link app on both my phone and windows. For some reason, I don't have the ability to run Android apps or use my phone from my PC.What am I doing wrong?...
  4. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  5. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  6. Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app.

Android Phone and Windows does not since with Phone Link app.: Hello,I got both my Android phone and Windows pc two years. I did try to link the two using the Phone Link app. However, the problem with it is that the Code to the PC has dashes and the one on my phone doesn't accept dashes. Is there something wrong with the Phone Link app...
  7. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?: I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been able to. Is it possible to connect such a phone through one of these apps?...
  8. Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?

Does Your Phone/Phone Companion/Phone Link Work with Android Go?: I have a smartphone that runs the Android Go version not Android proper. I've tried to link it to my computer which runs Windows 10 but have not been able to. Is it possible to connect such a phone through one of these apps?...
  9. Link android phone to windows

Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  10. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...