Windows 10: Android phone as video camera not recognized

Discus and support Android phone as video camera not recognized in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed DroidCam client on my desktop and the app on my Android phone. The camera is working properly and is visible as a device in Skype but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThePianoman1, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Android phone as video camera not recognized

I have installed DroidCam client on my desktop and the app on my Android phone. The camera is working properly and is visible as a device in Skype but it is not recognized by the Windows Camera app or another app I tried (Essential Video Recorder). I have checked the driver for the phone and the camera privacy setting. What am I missing???

:)

ThePianoman1, Feb 23, 2019
  2. rypz79 Win User

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

Further more investigation show that while it hangs installing the device it probably looks for a direct Wi-Fi connection , when I go to wireless networks it shows me the direct connection name , The problem is I don't know the password *Rolleyes (maybe it's the pin number I supposed to get? so the module could be bugged in the Android cellphone - customized ROM).
    I tried the 8 chars at end of connection name (SSID) X360PPD9 but it's not the password.
    Any suggestions ?
    TNX ALOT

Android phone as video camera not recognized [​IMG]

Android phone as video camera not recognized [​IMG]

rypz79, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Frank1 Win User
    Restore deleted video in Android

…Last month I bought an Android phone and I’m hoping that someone can help me so that I don’t take it and throw it against the wall. I did make some videos with it which were pretty good. But I somehow deleted them yesterday. It’s my understanding that within a certain period of time they can be recovered as they go in the trash, or whatever it’s called. But I have no idea how to find and recover them. Is there a folder I have to find or what? Would appreciate it if someone would give me a simple step by step on how to do it. Thanks Frank

Frank1, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Android phone as video camera not recognized

Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Android phone as video camera not recognized

1. Android phone as video camera not recognized - Similar Threads - Android phone video

2. Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10: I can't connect my Android phone via USB to the computer. The system says that device is not recognized. My Windows 10 computer was updated but the problem is not solved...
  3. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 PC doesn’t recognize your Android mobile phone even after connecting […] This article Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone: [ATTACH]Sometimes when you connect your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC, the connection is seamless and file transfer is just a click away. This […] This article Windows 10 PC not recognizing or connecting to Android Phone first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. PC does not recognize android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC does not recognize android phone: When I connect my phone to the computer via a usb c data cable (which I know is in fact a data cable, not just for charging) I recieve this error message "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it" Developer...
  6. android phone

android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  7. Camera not recognized

Camera not recognized: Some time in the last 10 days, Windows 10 stopped recognizing my Canon camera. I connect the camera to the PC with a USB cable when I wish to upload new pictures. Now, however, when I connect the camera and turn it on, the camera displays "Communication error". When I open...
  8. android phone

android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  9. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  10. How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?

How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?: I have DroidCam client installed on the computer and the app installed on the Android phone. But the camera is not recognized by the Windows camera app although it is visible in Skype as a device. How to make Android phone as video camera recognized?...