Windows 10: Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason

Discus and support Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Link to windows connects fine, but 10 minutes later, it's not connected. Hitting refresh in the Phone Link app will reconnect without problem. But why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bruce_c_Johnson, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason

Link to windows connects fine, but 10 minutes later, it's not connected. Hitting refresh in the Phone Link app will reconnect without problem. But why does it drop connection?I've tried all the re-installs, and re-pairing type solutions offered, even started with a fresh install of Windows 11 and factory reset on phone, but still just drops while sitting on the desk, and on the same wifi network.

:)

Bruce_c_Johnson, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User
  3. Phone Link on Android

Hi Folks, I know this might be off the beaten track. Do you or have you ever used Link to Windows - Phone Link on an Android Phone.

Roderunner, Nov 29, 2023
  4. 3ND
    3nd Win User

Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason

Phone Link on Android

nope

Thema:

Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason

1. Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason - Similar Threads - Android Phone link

2. Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...: Cannot get the phone to connect in phone link can use messages but not the phone. Have tried 6 times also tryed manual set up with no prevale....
  3. Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect Android phone to Phone Link to make and receive calls. Have phone link...: Cannot get the phone to connect in phone link can use messages but not the phone. Have tried 6 times also tryed manual set up with no prevale....
  4. Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason

Android Phone link to windows drops connection for no reason: Link to windows connects fine, but 10 minutes later, it's not connected. Hitting refresh in the Phone Link app will reconnect without problem. But why does it drop connection?I've tried all the re-installs, and re-pairing type solutions offered, even started with a fresh...
  5. Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone: [IMG]If Phone Link is stuck while connecting your phone and PC, reviewing permissions, pairing devices, or scanning QR codes, then this post will help you. Phone Link is a nice app that helps you instantly access your Android and iOS devices from your Windows PC. However,...
  6. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  7. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  8. Windows 11 not linking to Android phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not linking to Android phone: Phone shows "Link to Windows" saying "Your phone and PC are linked", but on PC linking at "Review permissions".Windows is up to date, have gone over all suggestion found on net nothing gets me beyond this point....
  9. Link android phone to windows

Link android phone to windows: I'm trying to link my android phone to my windows pc but when I scan the QR code it says that something went wrong and that I need to sign in manually. When I do try to sign in manually it says login failed. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I also can't...
  10. link to android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    link to android phone: After almost two hours of "tinkering" yesterday, I FINALLY managed to get my android phone connect to "your phone". Today, it doesn't work. Unless I get something positive and stable for this thing - I'm simply done with it. Why would it work one moment and not the...