Windows 10: Android Phone wont connect by USB in Win10x64

Discus and support Android Phone wont connect by USB in Win10x64 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried everything MTP settings, enable USB debug, nothing in DevMgr shows for "Portable Devices" (in fact that option only appears when i plug in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snadge, Dec 19, 2017.

1. snadge Win User

Android Phone wont connect by USB in Win10x64

I have tried everything MTP settings, enable USB debug, nothing in DevMgr shows for "Portable Devices" (in fact that option only appears when i plug in a USB Stick)

I've tried two cables = both worked before and now all of a sudden it's being blocked?

I'm using Kaspersky Security Suite (trial) and even with that disabled it still doesn't load

any ideas guys n gals?

thanks

:)

snadge, Dec 19, 2017

2. Download via USB Cable, Android to Windows 10

have my android asus zen pad connected by usb wont open just saying this file is empty

ralphyoung1, Dec 19, 2017
  3. G.Ilex Win User
    USB OTG(on the go) support of windows phone 8

If MS does not implement my next phone is an Android again. Sure.

It's available on a few phone's like the 950/590XL (USB-C is a requirement for OTG on windows phone)

Older phones with a Mirco USB connection will never support OTG.

G.Ilex, Dec 19, 2017
Thema:

Android Phone wont connect by USB in Win10x64

1. Android Phone wont connect by USB in Win10x64 - Similar Threads - Android Phone wont

2. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  3. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  4. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  5. Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO

Connect PC/Android Phone AND Android Tablet ALSO: I am a MS 365 subscriber and utilize MS Office products on my OnePlus 7T android phone and on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 tablet. I have been using MightyText to send and receive SMS/MMS messages on my tablet AND via a Chrome extension on my PC. I have recently tried MS Your...
  6. Android USB connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android USB connection: I've got a new phone Pixel 6 and it is failing to connect to WIN 10 properly. It is listed as an unspecified device and Windows reports that my ADB drivers are up to date. I am using the same cable that worked with my previous phone Pixel 4. But the phone will not show in...
  7. Android USB connection

Android USB connection: I've got a new phone Pixel 6 and it is failing to connect to WIN 10 properly. It is listed as an unspecified device and Windows reports that my ADB drivers are up to date. I am using the same cable that worked with my previous phone Pixel 4. But the phone will not show in...
  8. Unable to connect my android phone via usb.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect my android phone via usb.: hello friends, please help me....I am unable to connect my android phone via usb. While installing mtp device driver I am getting error code 31. What should I do to fix it ? Below Is the Snap..... [ATTACH]...
  9. USB connection from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connection from Android phone to PC: I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When I connect the sane phone to my 64 Bit Windows 10, the computer does not see the connected device at all. Can someone please...
  10. Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to connect my android phone to laptop (USB micro B to USB A). Phone is charging but...: submitted by /u/Peta-8-bit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6ibt4/want_to_connect_my_android_phone_to_laptop_usb/