Windows 10: Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C?

Discus and support Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I am running an Android Pie virtual machine in Hyper-V. It works perfectly, with full mouse and keyboard integration. [img] I only have one issue:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Kari, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Kari Win User

Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C?

I am running an Android Pie virtual machine in Hyper-V. It works perfectly, with full mouse and keyboard integration.

Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C? [​IMG]

I only have one issue: I would like to change the temperature shown on Home screen from Fahrenheit to Celsius, but can't find a way to do it. It's -1 at the moment here, Celsius of course, not 30.

Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C? [​IMG]

Any Android gurus able to help?

:)

Kari, Dec 5, 2019

2. Need CPU temp Monitor in F

I am having a hard time finding a cpu temp monitor that displays in F instead of C. The specs for my system temps are listed in the docs in both C and F.. so why is one so hard to find?

C means nothing to me.. If my range is from 50 to 55 C I have no idea what this means in actual temp.. if it said 75 to 150 F I would know and understand that.

Can anyone help?

John Phoenix, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 5, 2019
  4. hang王 Win User

Microsoft Launcher with Android Pie

Hello MS,

I had been using Microsoft Launcher on my Android device until I recently upgraded to android Pie. And here is my issue right now.

I set my default Home app as MSL. After I started the MS Launcher, every time after I enter the multitasking screen the original Home app crushed. This did not happen with android Oreo.

I still love MSL and I hope someone could help me with that.

device: Nokia X6 (TA-1099)

Kernel version

4.4.153-perf+

#1 Thu Nov 1 00:01:06 CST 2018

Build Number

00CN_3_37A

Thanks

hang王, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Android Pie VM - how to change temp from F to C? - Similar Threads - Android Pie change

2. Choose an Operating System:Windows 3.1 or Android 9.1 Pie in Laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose an Operating System:Windows 3.1 or Android 9.1 Pie in Laptops: Yesssvdhuisdcffivcudhscsdfigyuiwrfgeyuwerygufigeyiurftgyriueftftgeyriueigryfut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-operating-systemwindows-31-or-android-91/04fd6255-db4b-441f-bf7f-fcb1830ed5e8
  3. Choose an Operating System:Windows 3.1 or Android 9.1 Pie in Laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose an Operating System:Windows 3.1 or Android 9.1 Pie in Laptops: Yesssvdhuisdcffivcudhscsdfigyuiwrfgeyuwerygufigeyiurftgyriueftftgeyriueigryfut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-an-operating-systemwindows-31-or-android-91/04fd6255-db4b-441f-bf7f-fcb1830ed5e8
  4. Pie Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pie Menu: I am looking for a way to make my desktop have a pie menu to launch apps. I want this pie menu to be hidden by default, but when I hit the windows key, I want it to travel to my cursor then unhide. I also want to have submenus. Basically, I want to recreate Gnome Pie in...
  5. How to change the path of Downloads from F:\ to C:\

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the path of Downloads from F:\ to C:\: I need someone to tell me how to change or setup the path of Downloads in my desktop. One of my son did the change way back more likely two or three years ago because the solid state drive for C:\ is running out of space. So he did setup the path from C:\Downloads to...
  6. how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?

how to change the temp unit to C in cortana?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxq37v/how_to_change_the_temp_unit_to_c_in_cortana/
  7. Monitor temps from android

Monitor temps from android: So Im running a Plex server on windows 10. Is there any software I can use to monitor my temperatures from my phone. Also if the app has widgets so I can add it to my home screen submitted by /u/Mooresy02 [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft display adapter can't pair with Note 9 on Android Pie

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft display adapter can't pair with Note 9 on Android Pie: Hi there, I've recently purchased a MS display adapter and it can't pair with my Samsung Note 9 which is running on the newest firmware Pie. I've updated the firmware on the display adapter as well and its still not pairing. Is there any way to solve this problem?...
  9. Can i change a drive letter from os c: to f: and it will revert everything to the f:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can i change a drive letter from os c: to f: and it will revert everything to the f:: Please someone help me.....it was an accident to begin with and it messed up my access to my portable in the f: altogether https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-change-a-drive-letter-from-os-c-to-f-and-it/ebe3c083-aed2-4fbc-9c88-b16c023f4dd7"
  10. Help! Local Drive changed from C to F

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! Local Drive changed from C to F: Can anyone assist me to change a Local drive to C from F? Basically I had trouble with my PC and it kept crashing. Microsoft helped to reset Windows 10 but the Drivers are not the same as they were before. Before they were: C (Local), D, E, F. But now they are: F (Local),...