Windows 10: Android Studio Emulator issue. windows feature crashes windows

Discus and support Android Studio Emulator issue. windows feature crashes windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have win10 64bit Home edition . I want to run an Android Emulator in Android Studio. To achieve this I have enabled SVM mode from BIOS but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kon_kostas, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Android Studio Emulator issue. windows feature crashes windows

Hello, I have win10 64bit Home edition . I want to run an Android Emulator in Android Studio. To achieve this I have enabled SVM mode from BIOS but I still could not run the emulator. Android Studio showed me a message that my CPU does not support AMD-v,even though it does . I then enabled the "Virtual Machine Platform" feature. However, when the feature is installed and the system restarts, Windows refuse to boot. The only way to fix it is to get into "Automatic repairs" and basically reinstall windows.

:)

kon_kostas, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

Source: Hyper-V Android emulator support | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Hyper-V Android emulator support in Windows 10

Source: Hyper-V Android emulator support | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Dec 3, 2019
  4. DonJudd Win User

Android Studio Emulator issue. windows feature crashes windows

Visual Studio Android Emulator UDP Error

I recently installed the Visual Studio Emulator for Android to use with Android Studio.

When I start a VM (any of three that I have tried) I get the message the tablet VM comes up and says "OS is starting". After a few moments the application gives another message "The emulator is unable to connect to the device operating system: Can't set
    up the UDP port. Some functionality might be disabled". A close box appears and when I click it I get the message "Xde.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution
    is available". I click "Close program" on this dialog and the VM closes (not Visual Studio Emulator for Android).

Thinking this was a UDP problem, I made the VS Emulator open in the windows firewall.

I have also tried the suggestion here, to no avail, which seemed to describe a similar problem with Windows 8 Phone emulation:

Windows Phone emulator not starting (couldn`t setup the UDP port)

I have had at least one new Windows 7 VM successfully running on this PC before with no problem. I don't recall if I have run the Windows Phone 8 VM. Virtualization is enabled on the PC.

Any ideas?

DonJudd, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Android Studio Emulator issue. windows feature crashes windows

1. Android Studio Emulator issue. windows feature crashes windows - Similar Threads - Android Studio Emulator

2. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  3. windows android emulator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows android emulator.: I want to know if i can download the android emulator from windows from microsoft store.If not then when can i download it.thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-android-emulator/4c641f37-d6c8-43ff-b56a-2fc13f2dea09
  4. Android emulator for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android emulator for Windows 11: I believe there is a Microsoft Android emulator in the pipeline for Windows 11 laptops though maybe its release is being delayed. My laptop has RAM 8GB 64-bit OS, Windows 11 Home 21H2, OS Build 22000.1219, Edge Version 107.0.1418.42 Official build 64-bit. I have tried...
  5. Support emulator Android Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Support emulator Android Studio: hello i have problem avd was killed never happened and crash always? it's all update!!! how do resolve? u can help me? The Emulator Process for AVD was Killed. Did everything I found in tutorials over the web to solve this issue and my emulator still doesn't work. I tried...
  6. Android emulator issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android emulator issue: Good morning/evening/night, Recently i tried to run android on windows 10 with famous emulators after a long time but as soon as i tried to open each one of them windows 10 crashed and they redirect me to the auto repair on windows 10 boot screen , this happens with all...
  7. Computer crash on Android Studio Emulator Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash on Android Studio Emulator Startup: When I launch the Android Studio Emulator it pops up and then a second later my whole screen goes green with the text "You Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart, We're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you." and provided the stop code...
  8. Android Studio; Why is the emulator not running?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Studio; Why is the emulator not running?: Attached is a screenshot of the error description question above. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Win 10 Here are the new screens [ATTACH] [ATTACH] reply from "SuperUserna" included. Still won't work. :-( Android Studio; Wieso läuft der Emulator...
  9. Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, There is an issue with Android Emulator with Visual Studio 2019 as well as Android Studio, that whenever trying to open the emulator the windows crashes and enters BSOD Status : “clock watchdog timeout”. This issue has started after a patch update for windows KB4554354...
  10. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6