Windows 10: android studio

Discus and support android studio in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! I have been interested in app development for a long while and finally got round to doing some research about it. I have looked at a few blogs... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UnicornHeart, May 20, 2020.

1. android studio

Hello! I have been interested in app development for a long while and finally got round to doing some research about it. I have looked at a few blogs and tutorials and most use android studio. I have seen on a website that it is malware? I just wanted to check before I downloaded it as I have had lots of malware problems in the past. Has anyone downloaded it and used it? Can anyone confirm it is safe to download? Thank-you! :

:)

UnicornHeart, May 20, 2020

2. How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to install and run Android Studio as an administrator.

1. Download the Android Studio from the recommended website.
    2. Once the download is completed locate the downloaded file.
    3. Right click on executable file (.exe) and Run as administrator to complete the installation.

If you have any difficulty in install/run the Android Studio I suggest you to get in touch with the Android Studio support.

If need further assistance in developing the applications/software, I suggest you to post your query in
    MSDN forums. We do have a dedicated support
    forums who are equipped with the resources to guide you in a right path.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 20, 2020
  3. How can I run Android Studio as an Administrator for all Downloads?

This seems to be Microsoft Development only..... for the MSDN forums.

I can't call or find Android Studio support anywhere.

IntenseJames, May 20, 2020
  4. android studio

Android Studio 1.4

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing issues with Android Studio.

If you have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling Android Studio. The I suggest you to try to uninstall and reinstall the third party(Android Studio) software.

As there is feature issues with Android Studio, so I suggest you to contact the Android support for further assistance.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, May 20, 2020
Thema:

android studio

1. android studio - Similar Threads - android studio

2. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after using android studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after using android studio: Hello,I realized that starting an android studio and using an emulated android machine will often cause a BSOD with the error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I suspect that it maybe be caused by enabling Hyper-V, but that is required for me to run the VM. All software is...
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after using android studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after using android studio: Hello,I realized that starting an android studio and using an emulated android machine will often cause a BSOD with the error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I suspect that it maybe be caused by enabling Hyper-V, but that is required for me to run the VM. All software is...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after using android studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot open android studio emulator when wsl2 is active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open android studio emulator when wsl2 is active: Hi I recently bought new laptop with win 10 and upgraded to win 11I have installed wsl2 with ubuntu for running docker and android studio for developing android appsI cannot start emulator when wsl2 is activeI have to use below command to run my android studio emulatorbcdedit...
  6. Cannot open android studio emulator when wsl2 is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open android studio emulator when wsl2 is active: Hi I recently bought new laptop with win 10 and upgraded to win 11I have installed wsl2 with ubuntu for running docker and android studio for developing android appsI cannot start emulator when wsl2 is activeI have to use below command to run my android studio emulatorbcdedit...
  7. Support emulator Android Studio

Support emulator Android Studio: hello i have problem avd was killed never happened and crash always? it's all update!!! how do resolve? u can help me? The Emulator Process for AVD was Killed. Did everything I found in tutorials over the web to solve this issue and my emulator still doesn't work. I tried...
  8. Support AVD Android Studio

Support AVD Android Studio: hello i have problem avd was killed never happened and crash always?it's all update!!! how do resolve? u can help me? The Emulator Process for AVD was Killed. Did everything I found in tutorials over the web to solve this issue and my emulator still doesn't work. I tried at...
  9. Weird broken text in MATLAB and ANDROID STUDIO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird broken text in MATLAB and ANDROID STUDIO: I know from the title it looks like this isn't something that should be asked here but since it's two separate applications that are facing the same problem, I am pretty sure it has to be some problem with my system, and upon explaining this problem to the MATLAB support team...
  10. Weird broken text in MATLAB and ANDROID STUDIO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird broken text in MATLAB and ANDROID STUDIO: I know from the title it looks like this isn't something that should be asked here but since it's two separate applications that are facing the same problem, I am pretty sure it has to be some problem with my system, and upon explaining this problem to the MATLAB support team...