Windows 10: Android to PC Photo transfer corrupted all files and made them all 14.5GB plus

Discus and support Android to PC Photo transfer corrupted all files and made them all 14.5GB plus in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Today, I transferred images jpg and movie files mp4 over from my Samsung Note 8 phone to my PC via USB. I did this by accessing the camera folder on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jherr012, Mar 1, 2020.

1. jherr012 Win User

Android to PC Photo transfer corrupted all files and made them all 14.5GB plus

Today, I transferred images jpg and movie files mp4 over from my Samsung Note 8 phone to my PC via USB. I did this by accessing the camera folder on my phone, cutting the files, and pasting them into a folder on my desktop. Everything went well for the transfer but at the end, all the files showed a size of 14.5GBs and higher with a overall folder size of 26TB!! I don't even have that much hard disk space on my computer. Due to this, I have lost all of my images and videos from the last three years and I am highly upset. I cannot open any of the files. I get an error saying that windows doesn't recognize the file format. Really? Doesn't recognize .jpg? I can open other .jpg files though. Can anyone shed some light on this mystery of why this happened and how to fix this issue?

:)

jherr012, Mar 1, 2020
  2. DaedalusHelios, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Android to PC Photo transfer corrupted all files and made them all 14.5GB plus - Similar Threads - Android Photo transfer

2. Can't transfer Android cellphone photos to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't transfer Android cellphone photos to PC: Several hundreds of photos on phone can see them in "Google Photos" App}Connected phone* to PC via good USB cableWin 10 opens Photos AppSelecting Moto phone "External device" brings up a TOTAL of six 6 photos ... WTH???Opening "Moto G ...", then DCIM / Camera folders in Win...
  3. sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them: I have never seen this before always either said they were ok or fixed the files but now i get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-found-corrupt-files-but-could-repoair-all-of/e8c9414f-89ac-41ed-a643-c30186067ee0
  4. sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them: I have never seen this before always either said they were ok or fixed the files but now i get this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-found-corrupt-files-but-could-repoair-all-of/e8c9414f-89ac-41ed-a643-c30186067ee0
  5. sfc found corrupt files but could repoair all of them

6. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  7. File import from Android to PC corrupted photo files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File import from Android to PC corrupted photo files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  8. File import from Android to PC corrupted photo files

File import from Android to PC corrupted photo files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  9. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  10. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...