Windows 10: android transfering data to windows by usb

Discus and support android transfering data to windows by usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to download all Samsung cloud data on my pc, please walls me through the steps bc i definitely dont unsderwtrqand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmandaFavulli, Feb 20, 2021.

1. android transfering data to windows by usb

trying to download all Samsung cloud data on my pc, please walls me through the steps bc i definitely dont unsderwtrqand

:)

AmandaFavulli, Feb 20, 2021

2. Uploading data from android to pc

Hi AlaynaHarstine,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried to connect the Android device to PC using an USB cable?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Connect the Android device to the PC using a micro USB cable.
    • You can see an ‘AutoPlay popup’ on your PC once your phone is successfully connected and recognized by the computer. Click on the ‘Open folder to view files’ option.
    • Copy and paste the files or folders that you want to recover from your phone's internal memory to your PC.
    • When the steps are done, you can successfully recover and transfer your data from Android phone with broken screen to your PC.

Alternatively, if you have the data saved on an external SD card, then you can plug in the card to the PC to transfer the data. You may need an adaptor to read the SD card on the PC.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Lumia730-Android Data transfer

The data are videos and photos. Unlike photos, videos are taking huge time to transfer through bluetooth. Usb connection to android tab just connects and gets disconnected immediately. Since i dont have a pc, is there any other workaround to connect to
    android tab.

karth---01, Feb 20, 2021
  4. KR.A. Win User

android transfering data to windows by usb

Program to transfer the data from Windows mobile 10 to Android

Hello,

as we know MS will stop to support WM 10.

I think that they need to provide to us a free tool to extract and transfer the data to Android or iOS.

However, could you please suggest to me a program to transfer all the data from my Lumia 950 /Windows mobile 10/ to Android device, incl. Viber and WhatsApp chats?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Kiko

KR.A., Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

android transfering data to windows by usb

1. android transfering data to windows by usb - Similar Threads - android transfering data

2. data transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    data transfer: what is the best way to transfer data from old computer to new one 10 to 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-transfer/60cd7a6e-560a-44e8-9998-bf6f658bedfe
  3. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  4. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  5. data transfer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    data transfer: is there a way for me to completely transfer all of my data from unactivated windows 10 pro to windows 10 home? submitted by /u/MysticalCult [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg2qw8/data_transfer/
  6. Transfering data to my USB has a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transfering data to my USB has a problem: Guys, got a very weird problem. Searched on the internet if there were any similar problems but none. Problem: when transfering data from my pc to my usb it often goes from 99% back to 50% or lower. Is my USB broken? I tried with different torrents and they all receive the...
  7. TRANSFER DATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TRANSFER DATA: NEW COMPUTER FOR WIFE. HOW TO TRANSFER HER DATA FROM OLD TO NEW COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data/761b3500-1e8a-4d22-8270-68bfdea263b3"
  8. Transferring Data

Transferring Data: I have two internal drives on my computer, one has 2TB and one has 250GB. I would like to swap all data between them including the OS. What is the safest way to go about this?...
  9. data transfer

data transfer: Hi. got a new computer and would like to transfer all data from old to new. Is it possible to do so via USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-transfer/9aee7d09-fd75-42eb-9f66-3f66fe4174a6"
  10. data transfer

data transfer: trying to use easysuite usb cable to transfer data from windows 7 laptop to windows 10 laptop but windows 10 laptop not recognized as remote host https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/data-transfer/5570b56c-4991-4fbe-be7c-a045bad3288c