Windows 10: ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet

Discus and support ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; You have developed and/or published apps running on iOS and Android with OpenGL ES content. You want your app in the hands of the forecasted 1 billion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet

Source: ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 5, 2015

2. Permissions denied for account which is administrator

I have default Windows anti virus (Windows Defender). I do not have another security software installed.

These folders are created from Visual Studio 2017 Community NuGet package manager and they are folders for packages installed from NuGet via Visual Studio. The location is - Users/User name/.nuget/packages. All of them are with read only option. Some of
    them even I cannot access and modify, but I am with administrator account.

VladiIvanov1, Aug 5, 2015
  3. MuniOnp Win User
    NuGet-anycpu.exe, offers to download but everytime it says " Initialization Failed. Unable to find package provider 'NuGet'

Original title: Powershell Module Browser problem

ill keep it simple, I installed the module browser on powershell but its asking for NuGet-anycpu.exe, it offers to download it but everytime it says " Initialization Failed. Unable to find package provider 'NuGet' "

how do I get this missing piece of software to get the module browser working; it can't be as simple as downloading the nuget command line program, renaming it as nuget-anycpu and placing it wherever because both time it gave me a powershell error, can anyone
    help me, or is this question more suited to the technet forums?

MuniOnp, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet

1. ANGLE for Windows Now Available On NuGet - Similar Threads - ANGLE Available NuGet

2. KB5023778 Available NOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5023778 Available NOW: This can be found in WU with a Download & Install button OR one can wait until Patch Tuesday in April to receive that same stuff. Although, I don't use Starrt, some may find the new Features there which this brings appealing. To read all about this Cumulative Update for Win11...
  3. KB5023778 Available NOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5023778 Available NOW: This can be found in WU with a Download & Install button OR one can wait until Patch Tuesday in April to receive that same stuff. Although, I don't use Starrt, some may find the new Features there which this brings appealing. To read all about this Cumulative Update for Win11...
  4. Nuget visual studios 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nuget visual studios 2019: Yea hi I need to talk to somebody over the phone about nuget visual studios 2019 I heard that it's an apk package installer and I heard that ide development programs are visual studios nuget connected to me and I'm wanting that disconnected from me...
  5. Nuget visual studios 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuget visual studios 2019: Yea hi I need to talk to somebody over the phone about nuget visual studios 2019 I heard that it's an apk package installer and I heard that ide development programs are visual studios nuget connected to me and I'm wanting that disconnected from me...
  6. Nuget visual studios 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. audio . help me angle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio . help me angle: [ATTACH][ATTACH] audio ded this is 7th (question i have wasted more than a week on this i dk some one might help this time updated to 1809 win started getting audio probelms i dont get a uninstall option on drivers audio wont work on start up but i you restart HP...
  8. Right Angle Molex?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Angle Molex?: Is there such a thing as a right angle molex power connector? I have been looking for one that lies nearly flat against what it plugs in to, but can't find one. I have a home theater case and an add-in USB 3.0 card, but it requires a molex power connection. Problem is, the...
  9. Video rendered at slight angle

in Windows 10 Support
    Video rendered at slight angle: Hi All, Windows 10 with latest patches on an HP laptop. Did a search for this and didn't find anything. Whenever I do a video screen capture or render video it's at a slight angle when I play it back. This happens no matter how I'm creating the video - video screen...
  10. Sway for Windows 10 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Sway for Windows 10 is now available: Today Office announced on their blog that Sway for Windows 10 is now rolling out to the Windows Store! Sway is a digital storytelling app for work, school and home that makes it quick and easy to create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories,...