Windows 10: angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet

Discus and support angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello.so I've been having a problem running angry birds 2 on my windows 10 for a while, it used to work with no problems but in the last few weeks when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mahsadastyar, Jun 6, 2021.

1. angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet

hello.so I've been having a problem running angry birds 2 on my windows 10 for a while, it used to work with no problems but in the last few weeks when I try to open the game it opens fine and works fine for like 5-6 seconds then it closes on its own without giving me any errors or warnings, nothing... I only have this problem when I'm connected to the internet tho, when I disconnect the network it works just fine but well without the connection there aren't that many options available. I'd appreciate it if u could tell me where the problem is. is something wrong with my windows or with the ga

:)

mahsadastyar, Jun 6, 2021

2. Angry birds 2 issue

Hello, I installed the angry birds 2 game from windows store. I played for a while when lately, I cannot connect with my Facebook account; the application tells me that
    "my current browser is not compatible ...". What should I do please? Thank you for your reply.

PS: I already installed the latest update of both angry birds and windows 2004.

RAMSESHenintsoa, Jun 6, 2021
  3. timkamat Win User
    Angry Birds

It is because angry birds from your previous installation has left some files in memory card. Follow these steps-

connect your phone to pc in mass memory mode. Search for the drive you had earlier installed angry birds. In to private folder on this drive and locate the folder named 20030e51. Just delete it if exists. Then search sys folder on the same drive. Go to install
    folder and locate 20030e51 in sysregistry subfolder. Delete this one. Similarly locate 20030e51 in sys/uninstall folder and delete it. Done! Disconnect from pc after changing USB mode to Ovi suite. Now try installing the game. By the way 20030e51 is the UID
    for angry birds. For seasons and Rio the UID is 20030e52 and 2003b21f respectively.

timkamat, Jun 6, 2021
  4. angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet

Angry birds on Nokia E6!

Are there any apps running in background while using angry birds?

Angry birds is a resource hungry game make sure to close all apps before using angry birds...it could be the reason for that problem

donofworld, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet

1. angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet - Similar Threads - angry birds closes

2. no sign in option in angry birds 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sign in option in angry birds 2: Hi i installed angry birds 2 on my pc, in mobile there is an option to sign into facebook but on my pc there is no option to sign in, please help me because i have to save progress through facebook...
  3. Angry birds 2 internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Angry birds 2 internet: I want to enter my angry birds 2 account, for this I click on facebook and then click connect. But if I wait for hours, there is no place to enter email and password. It also says that you must be online. But there is no wifi problem in all programs. Why is this?...
  4. Angry birds 2 internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Angry birds 2 internet: I want to enter my angry birds 2 account, for this I click on facebook and then click connect. But if I wait for hours, there is no place to enter email and password. It also says that you must be online. But there is no wifi problem in all programs. Why is this?...
  5. angry birds 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    angry birds 2: When playing AB2 the arena will not connect to the internet,but everything else is good. Is there anything I can do on my end to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angry-birds-2/59cf3aff-a481-41f8-9b0f-e76a7015396c
  6. angry birds 2

angry birds 2: When playing AB2 the arena will not connect to the internet,but everything else is good. Is there anything I can do on my end to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angry-birds-2/59cf3aff-a481-41f8-9b0f-e76a7015396c
  7. angry birds 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    angry birds 2: How do I recover my game progress for angry birds 2 after I was forced to uninstall and reinstall as It never would let me connect to FB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angry-birds-2/f09b8da9-4a9f-432d-a948-04589d6da26c
  8. angry birds 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    angry birds 2: How do I recover my game progress for angry birds 2 after I was forced to uninstall and reinstall as It never would let me connect to FB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angry-birds-2/f09b8da9-4a9f-432d-a948-04589d6da26c
  9. angry birds 2

10. Angry birds 2 issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Angry birds 2 issue: Hello, I installed the angry birds 2 game from windows store. I played for a while when lately, I cannot connect with my Facebook account; the application tells me that"my current browser is not compatible ...". What should I do please? Thank you for your reply. PS: I...