Windows 10: ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!!

Discus and support ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KingCreole69, Nov 7, 2020.

1. ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!!

ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!!

:)

KingCreole69, Nov 7, 2020
  2. [Suejin] Win User

20H2 - no bluetooth?

Hello Franz_liszt,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor. I can see your device's Bluetooth has disappeared.

The most common and best way to resolve this is by visiting your device's manufacturer website and download the latest Bluetooth driver. Once downloaded, have it installed and check if it's going to work properly.

You can also start troubleshooting the Bluetooth via Device Manager.

1. Press Windows key + R, type devmgmt.msc then hit Enter.

2. Click on Bluetooth.

2. Right-click on the Bluetooth driver.

3. Select Update this driver.

If updating doesn't help, click on uninstall this driver instead. Then restart your device and go back to Device Manager. Right-click on Bluetooth then select scan for hardware changes. It should automatically detect the Bluetooth driver and reinstall it.

Here's also a link for possible troubleshooting steps that may help you with the Bluetooth issue:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/14169

Since the issue appeared after installing an 20H2, please consider rolling back the update:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, and then choose it from the list of results

2. In the Control Panel search box, type recovery.

3. Select Recovery > Open System Restore.

4. In the Restore system files and setting box, select Next.

I hope this helps.

[Suejin], Nov 7, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 7, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!!

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

1. ANGRY!!! Where is my bluetooth??? All of the sudden it's gone??? Windows Update 20H2. WHY!!! - Similar Threads - ANGRY Where bluetooth

2. Bluetooth is suddenly gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is suddenly gone?: My laptop definitely has Bluetooth, I've used it before but after I downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 suddenly Bluetooth is missing.I can't turn it on in the action window where you turn on things like flight mode, the option is just gone. I went to the Bluetooth and...
  3. Bluetooth is suddenly gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is suddenly gone?: My laptop definitely has Bluetooth, I've used it before but after I downgraded from windows 11 to windows 10 suddenly Bluetooth is missing.I can't turn it on in the action window where you turn on things like flight mode, the option is just gone. I went to the Bluetooth and...
  4. Bluetooth is suddenly gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is all my files and data gone from my laptop all of the sudden?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is all my files and data gone from my laptop all of the sudden?: I recently logged in back to my school laptop, only just to find all my settings in default and all of my data and files are missing to. I did research on it and the only explanation I could find is something about a temporary account. I've tried everything but I can't find...
  6. Windows Suddenly turned on and all my stuff is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Suddenly turned on and all my stuff is gone: Just turned on my pc today and it on sign in page said configuring and suddenly all my stuff is gone, nvidia control panel is missing, all my files are are their but no shortcuts , my theme is reset, it said I'm signed into temporary account Pls help!!! submitted by...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly is gone from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth suddenly is gone from my computer?: my Bluetooth came with this laptop and 1 day I decide to use it and it says Bluetooth disabled and I was like what? So when I tried to find the on-off button it was not there and it's not in the command center and it's not also in the device manager it's like my Bluetooth...
  8. Where Has My Bluetooth Driver Gone?

Where Has My Bluetooth Driver Gone?: I have been experiencing issues with my Bluetooth. I recently bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones for my phone and hoped they'd be compatible with my computer. But when I went to my settings, the on and off button for Bluetooth didn't even exist. I then attempted to...
  9. Where are all the Windows themes gone?

Where are all the Windows themes gone?: Sorry for the silly question, but I just can't find where to change the colours for the taskbar, active, inactive windows, etc... 17952
  10. Where had all my apps gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where had all my apps gone?: The November update has given me the ability to not only select where to save new apps, but even more important to me is being able to move (some) apps from the the (C) drive to the (D) drive, an SD Memory Card. I went a bit mad and moved as many apps as I could. Now,...