Windows 10: Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue

Discus and support Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I started facing this issue a few days that whenever we drag freely on the laptop using the mouse by pressing the left buttonnot to select anything a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eshansh Verma, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue

I started facing this issue a few days that whenever we drag freely on the laptop using the mouse by pressing the left buttonnot to select anything a blue box with blue line appears instead of that white dotted lines are coming and a transparent box is formed and also animation in windows automatically sometimes turn themselves on and off. Please Help

:)

Eshansh Verma, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue :)

Darknova, Aug 26, 2020
  3. tibbus Win User
    Virtual desktops animations are slow

Hey,

I have a powerful laptop with Windows 10 Pro installed :
    • CPU : i7-4712HQ @2.3Ghz
    • RAM : 16 GB
    • Video : Nvidia GeForce GT 750M

When I switch between virtual desktops the animations are pretty laggy, which it's kinda weird, because on my Surface 3 Pro which is a low weaker than this laptop the animations are very smooth.

Do you have any idea of what I can try ?

PS : Animation is not so slow, but it has some lag. I also have in the Intel and Nvidia Graphics all set up to high performance.

tibbus, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue

Windows 10 Virtual Desktop Switching Animation

Hello Patrick,

To better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Please provide your computer's specification.
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Does the issue also occurs on other games or applications?

Meanwhile, we suggest to apply the steps on this article
    to improve your PC's performance.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue

1. Animation Problem in Windows and Desktop issue - Similar Threads - Animation Problem Desktop

2. Windows 11 Updated Virtual Desktop Animation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Updated Virtual Desktop Animation: After updating Windows 11 to KB5031354, I noticed there is an animation when switching between virtual desktops with the keyboard shortcut Windows + Ctrl + Arrow Key. I prefer not having this animation because it was more instantaneous before. Does anyone know how to turn off...
  3. Windows 11 Updated Virtual Desktop Animation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Updated Virtual Desktop Animation: After updating Windows 11 to KB5031354, I noticed there is an animation when switching between virtual desktops with the keyboard shortcut Windows + Ctrl + Arrow Key. I prefer not having this animation because it was more instantaneous before. Does anyone know how to turn off...
  4. Windows 11 Virtual Desktop Animation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Virtual Desktop Animation: Hi, is there a way to enable virtual desktop switching animation in Windows 11? When I'm switching to another virtual desktop using Ctrl+win+left/right or swiping 4 fingers on the trackpad, it instantly changes to the other desktop. I've read some threads on this issue which...
  5. Windows 11 Virtual Desktop Animation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Virtual Desktop Animation: Hi, is there a way to enable virtual desktop switching animation in Windows 11? When I'm switching to another virtual desktop using Ctrl+win+left/right or swiping 4 fingers on the trackpad, it instantly changes to the other desktop. I've read some threads on this issue which...
  6. Window animations problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Window animations problems: I'm having some problems with the window animations. Or rather, problems without the window animations. With animations turned on, everything is buttery smooth. But when I turn them off in System Properties Performance, all windows effected by dark mode loads in light mode...
  7. Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation: I recently got to set up my sister's new ASUS R541U laptop. To my surprise, switching between virtual desktops in Windows 10 with the four-finger horizontal slide gesture on its touchpad was a whole different experience than on my ASUS K501U. I only experienced such...
  8. Virtual desktops animations are slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Virtual desktops animations are slow: Hey, I have a powerful laptop with Windows 10 Pro installed : CPU : i7-4712HQ @2.3Ghz RAM : 16 GB Video : Nvidia GeForce GT 750M When I switch between virtual desktops the animations are pretty laggy, which it's kinda weird, because on my Surface 3 Pro which is a low...
  9. Animations and Typing Lag Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Animations and Typing Lag Problem: When I am typing, the letters show always late. When there is animation, example the loading animation, opening start menu or search, it would be sluggish. I include also the start menu delay in opening up. I hope that you guys can help me with this. Thank You very much for...
  10. Animated desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Animated desktop: Hi again,,, I am interested in having an animated desktop,, I have seen a nice aquarium one which indecently was free,, I downloaded the picture and it showed on the desktop but it did nothing. I'm afraid I need help with this please,, could someone show me in a dummies...