Windows 10: Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

Discus and support Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was drawing by my PC and my sketch pad slapped my keyboard then suddenly all text got super pixelated, when I move around my program windows it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TcgLionHeart, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

I was drawing by my PC and my sketch pad slapped my keyboard then suddenly all text got super pixelated, when I move around my program windows it shows a highlight of where it will be instead of real time and my task bar just pops up without a smooth animation. I need help I don't know what I did

:)

TcgLionHeart, Aug 4, 2020

2. temp anti aliasing

how do you turn off temporary anti-aliasing, it gives me a warning that it will cause artifacts when i start up ati tool.

jester6565, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Temporal Anti-Aliasing.

When you install ATI Tool0.22 it does ask you turn turn off Temporal Anti-Aliasing.

I know it can be found by going to the display control panel, click on the settings tab, then the advanced button, and go to the 3D tab.

Unfortunatley I have installed Omega 2.5.90 which does not have a 3D tab only an advanced 3D tab.

When in the 3D setting I can not find Temporal Anti-Aliasing

Homer Simpson, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

temporal Anti-Aliasing

Temporal AA

When you install ATI Tool0.22 it does ask you turn turn off Temporal Anti-Aliasing.

I know it can be found by going to the display control panel, click on the settings tab, then the advanced button, and go to the 3D tab.

Unfortunatley I have installed Omega 2.5.90 which does not have a 3D tab only an advanced 3D tab.

When in the 3D setting I can not find Temporal Anti-Aliasing

Homer Simpson, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

1. Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off - Similar Threads - Animations Anti aliasing

2. Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??: If I turn off these two aliases and close this window, I still cannot run python/python3. After I open this window again, I found these two items are automatically turned on again!This is so wired! How to solve this??...
  3. Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot turn off App Execution Aliases??: If I turn off these two aliases and close this window, I still cannot run python/python3. After I open this window again, I found these two items are automatically turned on again!This is so wired! How to solve this??...
  4. Unable to Turn off the Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Turn off the Anti-Virus: its so bad i cant turn off the anti virus it always going into snooze[Original Title: why is windows 11 super bad it makes me wanna die please take me back to windows 10]...
  5. Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off anti-aliasing in my display: I want to completely turn off anti-aliasing in my monitor of my laptop? How do i do that?Can i do it without using any 3rd party tools?Change the topic if necessary especially personalization...
  6. Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off anti-aliasing in my display: I want to completely turn off anti-aliasing in my monitor of my laptop? How do i do that?Can i do it without using any 3rd party tools?Change the topic if necessary especially personalization...
  7. Turn off anti-aliasing in my display

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11: [ATTACH]By default, Windows 11 uses animation effects for controls and elements. In this post, we will walk you through the requisite steps for the various methods on how PC users can turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows 11. Turn On or Off Animation Effects in Windows...
  9. How to Turn off Anti-Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Turn off Anti-Virus: I turned off windows anti-virus temporarily. And after that, it says my antivirus is managed by my organization. Do you have any ideas on how to fix this? [Original Title: Anti-virus]...
  10. Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox: How to: Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox How to Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox Quantum [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. The Photon UI includes a number of animations...