Windows 10: Animations not showing after rebooting

Discus and support Animations not showing after rebooting in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Heey, I've just upgraded my pc to windows 10. I like the animations in there, but there not showing up unles I go to 'Perfomance and Visual' and hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ruvp, Aug 15, 2015.

1. ruvp Win User

Animations not showing after rebooting

Heey,

I've just upgraded my pc to windows 10. I like the animations in there, but there not showing up unles I go to 'Perfomance and Visual' and hit 'Apply'. But when I then reboot my system, I can't see them. I had the same problem with windows 7 on the same machine. Anybody a solve?

Note: when the computer just booted, I can see the animations. But quickly after that a program starts up that disables the animations in some way.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I'm dutch.

:)

2. nokia 5610 software update problem.....

After updating my nokia 5610 firmware the slide animation feature of my phone is not working correctly. The animations in accordance to the theme are not working instead the default picture provided by nokia on slide animation is showing. how can i correct
    this?

iamtheone_9999, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Windows 10 update fail after 71%

Windows updates will complete only up to 71% and then just buffers. I have waited as long as 17 hours for it to do anything after it reboots at 71% complete. But no, it just sits there only showing that animated buffering circle. Nothing else. I have tried
    updating with

the same hangup at the same time in the process maybe 10 times now. grrrr.

DoyleAllen, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Animations not showing after rebooting

1. Animations not showing after rebooting - Similar Threads - Animations showing rebooting

2. syswow64 powershell shows after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syswow64 powershell shows after reboot: syswow64 powershell shows after reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syswow64-powershell-shows-after-reboot/d621e9f7-cb98-423f-a654-99c061b902a3
  3. syswow64 powershell shows after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    syswow64 powershell shows after reboot: syswow64 powershell shows after reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syswow64-powershell-shows-after-reboot/d621e9f7-cb98-423f-a654-99c061b902a3
  4. syswow64 powershell shows after reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Animation and Gigabyte BIOS not showing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Animation and Gigabyte BIOS not showing on startup: Hey,So whenever I start my computer, a black screen appears and then after like 5-10 seconds my user choice pops up.The windows animation does not appear, nor does my Gigabyte BIOS option before that.I need to go onto my BIOS but i do not know why it is not letting me see the...
  6. Windows Animation and Gigabyte BIOS not showing on startup

Windows Animation and Gigabyte BIOS not showing on startup: Hey,So whenever I start my computer, a black screen appears and then after like 5-10 seconds my user choice pops up.The windows animation does not appear, nor does my Gigabyte BIOS option before that.I need to go onto my BIOS but i do not know why it is not letting me see the...
  7. Spinning dots or Circle animation not showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen

in Windows 10 News
    Spinning dots or Circle animation not showing on Reboot or Shutdown Screen: [ATTACH]It’s normal for Windows 11/10 to take some time to start up after you reset or restart it. You’ll see an animation on the screen, indicating the loading is making progress. But when it gets stuck and you find that the spinning dots or circle animation is not showing,...
  8. Will the boot animation show?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the boot animation show?: I'm planning to do the registry thing for the new boot animation ring, and I have my laptop in UEFI. I've heard that it doesn't show up in UEFI. And I really want the ring to show under the HP logo. Will it show or will it not show under the HP logo when it's booting up? I'm...
  9. Will the boot animation show?

Will the boot animation show?: I'm planning to do the registry thing for the new boot animation ring, and I have my laptop in UEFI. I've heard that it doesn't show up in UEFI. And I really want the ring to show under the HP logo. Will it show or will it not show under the HP logo when it's booting up? I'm...
  10. Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at sign-in circular loading animation after reboot: I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 through Microsoft's updater. I used Windows 10 for web browsing and then after my use, I shut the computer down. After my first reboot, OS crashed several times and sent me to the recovery page. Steps I took: 1. Reset system (keep...