Windows 10: Anime theme

Discus and support Anime theme in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone make this a downloadable sound pack https://youtu.be/r9VlzEZ5V0U submitted by /u/ChickMagnet_OwO [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChickMagnet_OwO, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Anime theme

/u/ChickMagnet_OwO, Sep 21, 2020
  2. cm_punk Win User

animated themes

yeah,animated themes work on n73 or any other symbian model,you just have to download ownskin animator from ownskin.com

cm_punk, Sep 21, 2020
  3. coopere Win User
    animated themes

downloaded some animated themes and installed them on my n73 but they don't seem to work. so i got a few questions.

1. do animated themes actually work on symbian models

2. if they do, how do i get them to work. is there any application i need.

coopere, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Anime theme

5800 Theme Animations Not Working

You wont get animation unless the theme supports.go to zedge.net and download animated themes

nagendranr24, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Anime theme

1. Anime theme - Similar Threads - Anime theme

2. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  3. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  4. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?: Animation in vertical tab mode is very slow. I want to reduce the time it takes for vertical tabs to appear on hover. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-animation-time-when-in-vertical-tab/25ebe82c-8c0a-4f8c-a4b6-2b21dd13a06e
  6. How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?

How to reduce animation time when in vertical tab mode ?: Animation in vertical tab mode is very slow. I want to reduce the time it takes for vertical tabs to appear on hover. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-animation-time-when-in-vertical-tab/25ebe82c-8c0a-4f8c-a4b6-2b21dd13a06e
  7. Slideshow of Animals and scenery no longer working after I had put my computer into Power...

Slideshow of Animals and scenery no longer working after I had put my computer into Power...: About a week ago, I put my computer into a battery saving mode to reserve battery power while using my computer. Since then I have NOT been able to get the Windows Spotlight Slideshows anymore that depict the animals and scenery. I enjoyed seeing a new picture every day...
  8. I somehow got Windows Basic theme with working Aero animations on Windows 10 after a lag...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I somehow got Windows Basic theme with working Aero animations on Windows 10 after a lag...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FiveWings2k6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10na725/i_somehow_got_windows_basic_theme_with_working/
  9. Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes 3.0 for Windows 10 will come with improved animations, dark theme and more: Sticky Notes is part of the Windows operating system for years now and it’s getting better with every release. It basically allows you to create and place notes on the screen and it would remind you of things you might want to do in the future Microsoft is working on a new...
  10. Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10: Hi, I am new to the forum and hope someone with plenty of knowledge can help me. I have upgraded through Windows XP, 7 and finally to 10, and have found an old windows Christmas theme with an animated cursor and animated screensaver which works under Windows 10. The...