Windows 10: Anime Tube Unlimited has adware

Discus and support Anime Tube Unlimited has adware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have downloaded Anime Tube Unlimited, and a day later after downloading it, I get redirected to an ad in my browser. Then a Norton notification pops... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GrimsReapy, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Anime Tube Unlimited has adware

I have downloaded Anime Tube Unlimited, and a day later after downloading it, I get redirected to an ad in my browser. Then a Norton notification pops up that says: "An attack has been blocked by Norton". Apparently, Anime Tube opened that ad and that sent a malware attack or something, and it said on the Norton report that the ad was opened from ANIMETUBE.EXE. So basically, Anime Tube Unlimited has adware and is free to download on the Microsoft store app. Wouldn't this cause some lawsuits? Isn't this illegal?

:)

GrimsReapy, Jul 18, 2019

2. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-genvariant-adware-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Anime Nation

Anyone watched the Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works yet ?

Also havent found any good anime titles recently. Anyone suggestions ?

scoutingwraith, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Darknova Win User

Anime Tube Unlimited has adware

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile Anime Tube Unlimited has adware :)

Darknova, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Anime Tube Unlimited has adware

1. Anime Tube Unlimited has adware - Similar Threads - Anime Tube Unlimited

2. Removing adware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing adware: How do I remove adware from my computer internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/removing-adware/53688fb8-0e26-400b-a353-425ae681d0a9
  3. Adware removal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adware removal: How do I delete/remove an adware program when I keep getting a "program is in use by another folder" error when trying to delete it? My adware removal tool isn't locating it. Windows is telling me to close the other folder/program, but I have nothing else open. This is...
  4. remove adware

remove adware: Hi, I am infected with a malware, adware precisely named Ticeroftertal and Microsoft security tools are unable to remove it. Do you know how to remove it with a free option please?...
  5. Animations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Animations: Hi, sorry for my english, I accidentally turn off some Windows animations with AMD GPU Booster, now when I move cursor to already open apps on TaskBar, they don't pop up like before, like Chrome, tabs, Groove Music(next, prev, pause), nothing. How can I turn that on, i tried...
  6. Removing Adware?

Removing Adware?: I have a question r: removing PackTrackPlus. In Programs this App does not appear however I know I have by seeing the ocon in the upper left and also the bothersome ads appearing everytime I click on a new Site. Any ideas? Thanks in avance- Mike 123121
  7. Adware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adware: Why is ther Corsair adware in latest november update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adware/229f5034-fe34-4827-92a5-af7f54a7a718
  8. Found Adware

Found Adware: Windows Defender Antivirus has found Adware:Win32/Wajagen.A.Please tell me what to do? Have a nice day! Veneta https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/found-adware/e0b10ecc-9f02-4d9a-bc48-fed73533320e
  9. Adware

Adware: i m facing serious adware problem. redirecting webpage automatically, opening new browser windows and many more.... tried many things but not helping that much those are coming back again... any permanent or solid solution??? 39218
  10. android adware

android adware: could someone please explain what android pup.ewind.mb is, it was found by Malwarebytes on a cheep android phone I bought on ebay. when I try to delete it Malwarebytes cannot complete the task Chinese adds pop up every where ,thanks in advance , every one have a nice day...