Windows 10: Anniversary and Xbox Play anywhere

Discus and support Anniversary and Xbox Play anywhere in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm running win10 home 2004, 19041.264 - I'm just looking to utilize the Xbox Play Anywhere feature which in what I'm reading requires the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chritix, May 30, 2020.

1. Chritix Win User

Anniversary and Xbox Play anywhere

I'm running win10 home 2004, 19041.264 -

I'm just looking to utilize the Xbox Play Anywhere feature which in what I'm reading requires the Anniversary mode.
    Just about all I can find on the subject is from 2016 at its release.

I'm not sure if I have it or not at this point as my version, 2004, far surpasses the 1511 build that it came on. Was this Anniversary addition included as the builds progress or did I miss the boat?

Thanks for any assistance.

:)

Chritix, May 30, 2020

2. Xbox play anywhere

Hi Ethan,

Check out this
    link
    for the available Xbox Play Anywhere games. Currently Battlefield 1 is not yet listed. However, we are currently working on adding more games.

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions. You may request the games you like to be added on Xbox Play Anywhere by posting on this

link

Thank you.

Catherine Cus., May 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Play Overwatch Free August 23-27 with Xbox Live Gold Xbox

Source: Play Overwatch for Free with Xbox Live Gold August 23 - 27 - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 30, 2020
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Anniversary and Xbox Play anywhere - Similar Threads - Anniversary Xbox Play

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere is blank: Whenever I try to access the Xbox Play Anywhere page on PC, the page is just blank. The toolbar on top appears for a second or two, then vanishes, and all that remains is the is the scrolling indicator. I've tried different browsers but nothing works. Any help?...
  5. Xbox Play Anywhere is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere is blank: Whenever I try to access the Xbox Play Anywhere page on PC, the page is just blank. The toolbar on top appears for a second or two, then vanishes, and all that remains is the is the scrolling indicator. I've tried different browsers but nothing works. Any help?...
  6. Xbox Play anywhere not working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Play anywhere not working.: So I own Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox. My windows ten pc says it is compatible with Xbox play anywhere, but when I go to the play anywhere website, it says I have to buy the game again. but I'm on the right account, I'm selecting version and it still is saying I need to buy it,...
  7. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: I bought Forza Horizon 4 disc on Xbox one and noticed it was a Xbox play anywhere title, and decided to download it on pc. I have the newest version of windows 10 and also everything else is up to date but it shows that I dont own Forza Horizon 4 and I have to buy it again....
  8. Xbox play anywhere

Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  9. Xbox play Anywhere not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play Anywhere not working: I have WSreset.exe the Microsoft store, ive restarted my device, but the install button for astroneer is grayed out and won't let me install it. It says not available on this PC. I know it is though because I played it 2 days ago. I would really like to play the game I paid...
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...