Windows 10: Anniversary Update Drive Problems?

Discus and support Anniversary Update Drive Problems? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Some people on this forum have reported problems with drives not being detected by Windows or appearing in RAW format - see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve C, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Anniversary Update Drive Problems?

Steve C, Nov 11, 2016

2. Uninstall Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

few days ago i got Windows 10 Anniversary Update..

i updated it but now i am not satisfy with the new update..

i want to uninstall it..

i want to ask if i uninstall the new Anniversary Update, is their any loss of my personal data ?

Because some of my data is in c:/ drive and i don't want to transfer it to another drive..

So is their any loss of my personal data in c:/ drive after uninstalling the Anniversary Update ?

MustafaFarooq, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Anniversary update

Hello,

How do I turn off receiving Windows 10 anniversary update? I've had numerous problems with my other hard drive on which the anniversary update was installed, the greatest of which is no longer being able to use my HP Deskjet 3512.

So, I need to find out how to keep the anniversary update from installing on the present drive.

These drives are all on the same computer.

Thank you,

Thomas

ThomasSpears63601, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Any replies? Is this issue no longer being experienced?

Steve C, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Anniversary Update Drive Problems? - Similar Threads - Anniversary Update Drive

2. Bluetooth problems after anniversary update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth problems after anniversary update: So I have an issue with my bluetooth speakers. I basically can not pair my PC with my speakers after the anniversary update. I've been using these speakers for a while now and never had this problem. Speakers work just fine with any other device than my PC. When i'm...
  3. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem: Hello guys, I have small problem updating Windows 10 to the Anniversary update/build on my PC. I was downloading the 1607 build this morning through Windows update as usual and it installed some other updates, but not the build update. Now it keeps saying that my PC is...
  4. Cortana Problems with Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cortana Problems with Anniversary Update: After making the Anniversary Update I found that activation of the Cortana function on my lock screen did not occur per the change video and on my regular home page when I addressed Cortana with "Hey Cortana" the following quote came up on the Cortana screen "create a to-do...
  5. Is the Anniversary Update Missing Drives Problem Solved?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the Anniversary Update Missing Drives Problem Solved?: There were many posts on the forum a month ago following the Anniversary Update (AU) about people having missing drives or drives showing RAW format. I haven't noticed any recent reports and wonder if this problem has now been solved? I've been postponing upgrading to the...
  6. Problem After Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem After Anniversary Update: Hey Guys, Need some help here. Did my Anniversary update (after hearing of all the problems I did it anyhow I like to be updated) and am currently having 2 main problems. Im the Admin of my Computer. 1. I use Plex server a lot. So when I leave my computer on if it...
  7. Anniversary Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update Problem: I downloaded and installed the iso referenced in Dona Sarkar's announcement memo Win_10_1607_English_X64.iso dated 8/2/16. My winver shows 1607 build 14393.0. I expected it to be 14393.10. Anyone know what's up? The machine is an original upgrade from Win 8.1. I also have a...
  8. Anniversary Update Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update Problems: Hi, I've tested a few anniversary update features and although it was going to get disabled on Win 10 Pro only, on Enterprise also some tricks are not working. As usual, to save time, after each clean Windows installation, I run a number of .reg and .bat files to highly...
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary update problem....: Hi, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro edition 10586.494 without issue,as I have not yet received the automatic update to the Anniversary Edition I decided to install it manually. I downloaded the Windows 10 upgrade assistant and it checked my PC and proceeded to...
  10. Anniversary update problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary update problems: I finally got round to installing the anniversary update once I realised there was a way to disable Cortana through the registry, and it all seemed to install without any issues. Now that it's up and running though, a couple of problems have emerged: - The regedit...